Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419196 by Michelle Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Hello there, I am very sorry for my late reply, but I had some personal problems. My name is Diana Dumke. I am sorry for the late reply. I work all day because I am involved in a large Bluemont Hotels project and am getting tired at home and forget to check the mail.
Thank you for your interest in my 2012 Honda Accord Ex-L, engine 2.4L 4-CYL and 102,200 miles and clean title.
The car is in perfect condition with no need for additional repairs and no scratches, dings, rust or special marks whatsoever. The car is clean, also I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents. The total price is $2000. I decided to sell it because I have another vehicle so I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible. Also my name is on the title. The price was reduced at $2000 because of my divorce settlement.

Please email me back if you are very interested and I will show you more pictures also.
Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement