Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420413 by Michelle Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:07 pm
[email protected]

formally - [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#420697 by Michelle Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:46 am
: [email protected]

Hello ,

Hello
Is your instrument still available?
Is it possible to send me pictures?
sincerely
GABRIEL GRAND

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#420836 by Michelle Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:10 am
GABRIEL GRAND < [email protected] >

Hello

Thanks for the reply, I would like to inform you that I am well interested in the purchase.

I live in France, the TRANSPORT company will take care of administrative formalities, insurance and transport.
I would like to give it as a birthday present to my wife who is a music teacher and who will soon be celebrating her birthday.
Here is my address and phone number:
GABRIEL GRAND
17 ENGLAND STREET
44000 NANTES (FRANCE )
PHONE: 0033 6 44 69 68 78

Please give me your bank details as well as your full address and phone number.
The TRANSPORT company will contact you when payment is made.
Here is attached the copy of my identity card for the administrative formalities.

The best for me would be to see and try before any purchase but given the busy schedule and the Coronavirus this is impossible for me at the moment, but I trust you.
I am waiting for your bank details in order to contact my bank for the transfer of the total amount.

cordially
GABRIEL GRAND