Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#420530 by Michelle Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:07 pm
Subject: 2002 Fleetwood Jamboree GT 28R Double Slide

The 2002 Fleetwood Jamboree GT 28R class C RV is still available. It is in a excellent condition, well maintained throughout, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any kind of accidents. This RV was very good taking care of by me, owner, and kept extremely clean, fresh, smoke free & only 85,516 miles. ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES at all and I have the clean title in hand. I'm selling it at this final price $1400 because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I also got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and many other things have priority now, so, this RV has to go. If you are interested in buying, feel free to email me.

Subject: Re: 2002 Fleetwood Jamboree GT 28R Double Slide

Hi again,
Thank you for your reply. As I explained in my previous email I was accepted for a new job and I moved to my hometown Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am a regular eBay user and now with this new virus situation I decided to use their services. You will have to pay eBay and they won't give me any money until you receive and test the vehicle for 5 days. The vehicle is at the shipping company, ready to be delivered. We also benefit from free shipping, it will be delivered to your address within 3 days and you have a 5 days inspection period to test and inspect it. Please provide me your information (name, address and phone#) so I can register you as the buyer and after that eBay will send you an email with the terms and conditions, with no obligation on buying it and also they will confirm the fact that the transaction is conducted through them and I'm a legitimate seller. Waiting for your email with the requested details. Thank you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement