Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414489 by Michelle Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#420714 by Michelle Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 am

The buyer of this item has requested this item to be shipped to the below address.

Buyer's Shipping Information.

Delivery Information:

Name: Joseph

Address: 52 de korte street johannesburg Braamfontein

City: Braamfontein

Code: 2000

State: Johannesburg

Phone: 0659382260

Total amount: R 8,200.00 ZAR

Transaction ID: 5Y758872CS56222GR Confirmed Ship with immediate effect

PayFast Customer Care.

A temporary hold has been placed on this transaction!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------

***PLEASE NOTE***

Once item has been shipped and the tracking number sent to us,
You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayFast® Team informing you that the Fund has been credited

Thank you for using PayFast !
The PayFast Team

*** Basic Tips***

· A secure checkout and payment process. Make sure the online store uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts sensitive information. Look for the locked padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window to see if you're protected.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.