Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417661 by Michelle Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:37 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#420861 by Michelle Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:00 pm
[email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name :

E J BIRKETT
9 Brereton road
Eccles Manchester
M30 7PE
United Kingdom

Current status:APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully :The total amount has been deducted from E J BIRKETT Account, to get it back. Get back to the bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage provided by E J BIRKETT please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#421325 by Michelle Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:32 pm
[email protected]

Ship to

Name : M. Binks
Address:

City: 35 caymer road
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
YO11 3HQ
United Kingdom

[email protected]

Current status:APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully :The total amount has been deducted from M. Binks Account, to get it back. Get back to the bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage provided by M. Binks please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.