Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424911 by Michelle Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:04 pm
Whois Record for Auto-Direct-Logistics.com

Created on 2021-03-22
Expires on 2022-03-22

Email:
[email protected]

Call:
+44 (0) 786 870 2104

United Kingdom Main Office:
Station View, Units A-J
Guildford, GU1 4AR

Direct protects both buyers and sellers in online transactions.

The buyer is protected because we do not release the funds to the seller unless the buyer has received the vehicle / merchandise and approved them.

The seller is protected because we make sure the money that are to be paid is in our accounts before the vehicle / merchandise is delivered for inspection to the buyer.

We will accept from buyers only payments or deposits through Bank Transfer or other money transfer services. Sellers from anywhere in the world will be paid also by Bank Transfer, other money transfer services or money orders.

When should I use it?
Quite simply, you should use our Escrow Service whenever you want a secure and inexpensive way to buy or sell online. Our prices are competitive with those offered by other online payment services and we provide the added benefit of protection for both the buyer and seller.

How do I use it?
Direct escrow service is easy to use. As soon as you have agreed with seller on price, terms and condition of vehicle / merchandise, all you have to do is register.

The seller provides us with the vehicle / merchandise details in order to start the transaction. As soon as we have verified the buyer details for delivery availability and inspected vehicle / merchandise to confirm its condition, we complete all transport documents.

Next we contact the buyer with full details and instructions to make the payment / deposit in order for us to deliver vehicle / merchandise for the inspection period of 3-7 days.

After the buyer gets and approves the purchased vehicle / merchandise, we release the money to the seller and transaction is complete. If the buyer is not satisfied with the vehicle / merchandise, we return the money to the buyer and return vehicle / merchandise to the seller in its original condition.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement