Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#426033 by Michelle Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:41 pm
Lisa Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your interested about my 2008 Honda Accord EX L. It has 86,125 miles, 4cyl, automatic transmission. We never had any accidents or bumps with it. As you can see from the photos, the car was very well taken care of. I have a clear title for it, legally under my name, with no liens or loans on it and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The sale price is $1,200,(including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 26 years died 4 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it.
Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your(full name, full address and phone number)to open a case with eBay. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
God bless you

Lisa Smith <[email protected]>

eBay just emailed and told me they already sent you the invoice. Did you got it? Please look in INBOX,BULK,JUNK and SPAM folder and after tell me if you get all info from eBay. You can see in the invoice how to make the payment. For further information please contact: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement