Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#354759 by Michelle Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:51 am

You've received wire transfer of 1419.00EUR from Mr Bradley Perry Trimmer

Cell Phone :+ 2347081743028 & 234 7086722243

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Mr Bradley Perry Trimmer, The total amount of 1415.00 EUR was paid to your account by Mr Bradley Perry Trimmer as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Bradley Perry Trimmer
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 1456172
Bank Branch: 25 Gresham Street,London,England
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Bradley Perry Trimmer
Address: 35 Fellowship Close,Dagenham
Essex
RM82FY
England
Transaction type: Purchase

urrent status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Mr Bradley Perry Trimmer account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Mr Bradley Perry Trimmer, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

if you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#355760 by Michelle Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 am

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Mr Martin Philip, The total amount of 350.00 EUR was paid to your account by Mr Martin Philip as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Martin Philip
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 1456172
Bank Branch: 25 Gresham Street,London,England
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Martin Philip
Address: 130 to 136 Beverley Road
Hull City
Kingston
HU31UX
England
Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Mr Martin Philip account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at : [email protected] Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Mr Martin Philip, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank! The Lloyds Bank Online Team. Learn more about Lloyds Bank

if you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#356383 by horea.gruita Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:29 am
Same here. I was also contacted by some Matin Philip who wanted to buy an iPhone 7 Plus that I'm selling.
After a long conversation on WhatsApp regarding the terms of the transaction, he agreed to pay me the requested amount in my account. After that, I've waited for a few days for something to happen, and finally, I've received an email in my SPAM folder from [email protected] with the same content as the one posted above.
I can confirm that the email is a scammer!
#428221 by carlaguerra Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:41 pm
Este mail é mesmo fraude? Também recebi uma oferta de comprar de duas pessoas diferentes do mesmo valor e a enviar para a mesma morada e um mail foi me enviado deste suposto banco!

English translation:

Is this email really a fraud? I also received an offer to buy from two different people for the same amount and send it to the same address and an email was sent to me from this supposed bank!
#428222 by AlanJones Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:10 pm
Yes, it is definitely a scam. The email address is a fake. It is a free email address, not a legitimate Lloyds Bank address.

Banks will never get involved with a transaction and ask you to send proof of sending a package. If someone sends you money, it appears in your bank account without you having to anything.

Sim, é definitivamente uma farsa. O endereço de e-mail é falso. É um endereço de e-mail gratuito, não um endereço legítimo do Lloyds Bank.

Os bancos nunca se envolverão em uma transação e pedirão que você envie o comprovante de envio de um pacote. Se alguém lhe enviar dinheiro, ele aparecerá na sua conta bancária sem que você precise fazer nada.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.