Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428138 by Michelle Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 am

Hello

VERY IMPORTANT !!!!! Please write that it is a GIFT and ZERO PRICE to pay no tax. (Mark X as a gift / gift box)
Delivery after Brexit will be the same, only a few euros more expensive than in Zone 2, no VAT, no customs, nothing else as long as it is marked as a gift.
Please wrap up extra well, the money is on its way to you, PayPal has taken it from my account.
For security reasons, the money will stay with PayPal and it will be transferred to your account when you prove that you sent the package.
PayPal will also email you to confirm that I have paid and that you can start shipping because PayPal now has my money.
The money will be available in your account after you send the package to my address.
Here is the copy of the email I received from paypal (sometimes the emails from PayPal go to SPAM / MULL)

Please check your PayPal email for the PayPal email confirmation (sometimes this goes to the SPAM folder).
Please READ the email, there you will also find my address.

PayPal Confirmed Delivery Address:
Andreas Alexander
46 Quarry Spring
Harlow
CM20 3HR
United Kingdom
Tel: 07675 222012

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#428282 by Michelle Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm
prince k < [email protected] >

Delivery Instructions

PayPal Confirmed Delivery Address:
Andreas Alexander
46 Quarry Spring
Harlow
CM20 3HR
United Kingdom
Tel: 07675 222012
Please note:
This is a private payment outside eBay and the money stays with PayPal until the shipment is confirmed.
Then the payment will be published on your account and will be shown in your PayPal balance.
For security reasons, the money will not be available until you send us this information:
- Shipping company
- Tracking number
- Shipping date
Thanks very much,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.