Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419656 by Michelle Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:04 am
[email protected].

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#422211 by Michelle Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:55 am
Grupo Santander <[email protected]>

his message confirms that you have received an International Wire Transfer of €280.00 EUR from Madalina Petra and it is being transferred to your Bank Account through our merchandise Telegraphic Payment Service. To complete the transaction, We advise you get the shipping charges of €60.00 EUR indicated, paid online immediately via Remitly or Worldremit due to (COVID-19), Coronavirus Global Pandemic, and by selecting the MOBILE MONEY RECEIVER OPTION and fill in the agent information and MPESA MOBILE MONEY NUMBER in the address indicated below:

Name: Melisa William
Address: 4 Karen Rd,
City: Nairobi,
Post Code: 00100
MPESA Mobile Money Number: 254 112 683 214

and get back to us with the receipt for verification, so the transaction can be fully processed and completed.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#428308 by Michelle Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:04 am

Shipping Company USHIP
Shipping Company Agent
Name: Lukwago Yusuf
Address: No 44 Ggaba Estate Dr,
City: Kampala,
Post Code: 00256
MTN Mobile Money Number: 256 784 185 321

The said Funds has the uship shipment fee included and (As per Banco Santander Consumer TRADE PAYMENT POLICY), You shall receive a notification from us shortly indicating how to proceed immediately with the transfer of the shipping charges added to the total transaction amount.
The total Funds has been fully deducted from Doreen maria lakatsch account and PENDING to your Bank account information indicated above, awaiting the shipment fee receipt proof from you for verification, as due Banking and security protocol so the transaction can be fully processed and finalized.

Banco Santander Consumer Service.
© 2008-2021

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#431692 by Michelle Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:01 pm

This message confirms that you have received an International Wire Transfer of €9,800.00 EUR from Maria L Doreen and it is being transferred to your Bank Account through our merchandise Telegraphic Payment Service. To complete the transaction, We advise you to get the shipping charges of €800.00 EUR indicated, paid online immediately via Worldremit, due to (COVID-19), Coronavirus Global Pandemic, and by selecting the MOBILE WALLET RECEIVER OPTION and fill in the agent information and MTN MOBILE WALLET NUMBER in the address indicated below:

Name: Sharon Adongo
Address: 8 Lake view Munyoyo,
City: Kampala
PostCode: 00256
MTN Mobile Money Number: 256 783 533 434

and get back to us with the receipt for verification, so the transaction can be fully processed and completed.

© 2008-2022 Banco Santander Consumer.
All rights reservedCentralHispano, S.A. 0034631288813

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.