Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428709 by Michelle Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:07 am
Toczek Franciszek <[email protected]>

I have completed the transfer has promised and you should have gotten the confirmation email from the bank already, A total amount of €10,335.00 EUR was sent, €9,400.00 EUR for the Car purchased, €890.00 EUR for the transport company and the extra €45.00 EUR for the transfer charges and am sure you notice that,you will be sending the €890.00 EUR to the shipping information through tranferwise as soon as possible, According to the bank policy you'll have to go to transferwise and send the shipping fee to the Shipping information given to you from your pocket and as soon as you complete the transfer through transferwise a receipt will be issued to you and make sure you attach the transferwise receipt to the bank and the shipper email as they said it is needed for the verification to completed the transfer of the total amount will be released to your account and then we can arrange the pick up date after you received the total amount into your account,i have sent your address to the shipping company for the pick up to be arrange..Nice doing business with you, I assure and promise you that you will never regret selling this to me and I will make use of it very well.

I attached the bank receipt of the payment..With the issue of details, delivery and the documentation will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that. The shipper would be coming around to your area to have it picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them, as I need you to let me know what time you want them to come for the pick up.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to the shipper.

I expect to read from you soon.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement