Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418241 by Michelle Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:44 am
service@paypal <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#424544 by itsssteve Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:40 pm
I have just emailed the info from someone who I believe has scammed me out of $2250 AUD. The package still has not arrived at the location I'll provide the address here also

Adewale Johnson,
17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd Unit 106,
Houston, Texas (TX), 77084
United States

Address noted - MB
#426978 by Heroshe Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:27 am
itsssteve wrote:I have just emailed the info from someone who I believe has scammed me out of $2250 AUD. The package still has not arrived at the location I'll provide the address here also

Adewale Johnson,
17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd Unit 106,
Houston, Texas (TX), 77084
United States

Address noted - MB
Hi Steve, so sorry to hear about this. My name is Jayson, I work for Heroshe. Rest assured we will help out with this and ensure all loose ends are tied. Kindly send an email to [email protected] and you will get a speedy response.
#426979 by Heroshe Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:29 am
Michelle wrote:@ itsssteve

The address is a parcel forwarding company -- Heroshe --- I suggest that you contact them directly

Heroshe
17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd,

Unit 106,

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for mentioning us. The email address is [email protected]. We will love to help out with this.
Houston, TX 77084

+1 832 974 1951
[email protected]
#430606 by wonderlandwanderer Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:55 pm
almost just fell for this! (1-28-22) guy was trying to buy an item from me on facebook and sent a "payment" thru cashapp, giving me this same address (17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd, Houston, TX 77084).

I got a semi-suspicious looking email about the payment being pending so i decided to call cashapp customer support to see if they offer such a service. much to my "not-surprise" they do not.

tbh the email seemed legit enough and the guy seemed genuine enough. the only reason i think i didnt fall for this is because ive been scammed so many times before.

might send a letter to the address...

deff posting this story on reddit to get the word out about this kinda scam.