Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#435170 by Michelle Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:14 pm
Ziraat Bank® <[email protected]>

Ziraat Bank® hereby confirmed that your total sum of is intact with us to be credited into your account but it's mandatory to resolve the refunding issue with your buyer due to the fact that it's an international transfer payment and we are using this procedure as a security measure on an international transfer payment. As you can see that your funds have been deducted from your buyer's account.

You are advised to proceed with the refund within the short period of 24-48 hours maximum because we have limited time to complete this transaction with you. payment has been successfully processed and intact to be credited into your bank account and you are encouraged to complete this transaction with us.

How do I send the Refund?
You are to send the refund via Crypto currency official website.https://www.bitsofgold.net/
Or go to any nearest WorldRemit transfer agent location and send the refund of € 145,00 EUR to the preference information given to you by your buyer.
E-mail us with the verification details of the refund (a copy of the Crypto currency transfer receipt or the WorldRemit transfer confirmation)
Please Note: Your total sum of € 2,200 EUR has been processed ready on your account and can't be reversed back nor canceled due to the fact that it's an international transfer payment.

Here at Ziraat Bank®, you can be assured that your security and safety is our topmost concern.If you have questions about this transaction.
You are strongly advised to complete this transaction with us.
Sincerely,
Ziraat Bank®
Thank you for using Ziraat Bankasi Auction payment Transfer!
Ziraat Bankasi Auction Payment team.
General Manager of Ziraat Bankasi.
Muharrem Karslı
Ziraat Bank Chairman of the Board.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement