Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#437073 by Michelle Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:58 am
Osby Treston everett <[email protected]> a écrit :

Thanks so much I really appreciate I will write you the address in uk Immediately I pay you now through ebay so ebay will send you confirmation Immediately I make the payment.

Name: Nigel Price Lydia

Street: 19 Grove Way waddesdom Aylesbury

City: Buckinghamshire

Zip Code: HP180LH

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#437174 by Michelle Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:11 pm
Message from the buyer ( alicee321 ):

Hello, I have just bought your item on eBay and am buying it for my friend who lives in the UK and goes to school. I'm buying it as a birthday gift and I hope it's in good condition? Please send me additional pictures of the item direct to my email address [email protected] Once I receive the pictures in my email inbox I will send payment asap and 80 euros for postage Add. A

Your order will be sent to:

19 Grove Way Waddesdom Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire, HP180LH
GB

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#437225 by schnitz3l@yahoo Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:22 pm
Hello, I got one yesterday as well
Received invoice request on ebay from user [email protected]. It is exactly the same text as previously posted, only translated into German:

Nachricht des Käufers (katem3211) :
Hallo, ich habe Ihren Artikel gerade bei eBay gekauft und kaufe ihn für meinen Freund, der in Sweden lebt und zur Schule geht. Ich kaufe es als Geburtstagsgeschenk und hoffe, es ist in gutem Zustand? Bitte senden Sie mir zusätzliche Bilder des Artikels direkt an meine E-Mail-Adresse ([email protected]) Sobald ich die Bilder in meinem E-Mail-Posteingang erhalten habe, werde ich die Zahlung so schnell wie möglich senden und 80 Euro für die Versandkosten hinzufügen. Einen schönen Tag n
#437502 by Michelle Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:04 am
Messaggio dall'acquirente (angelacaro321):
Liebe Verkäufer, wenn dieser Artikel nach Frankfurt geschickt werden kann, senden Sie mir bitte Ihre WhatsApp-Nummer oder Sie können sich mit den Bildern des Artikels in meiner E-Mail an ([email protected]) order whatsapp (+50377227838) bei mir melden, damit ich besser darüber sprechen kann. Ich hoffe, ich höre von du bald???