Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429057 by Michelle Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:30 am
[email protected]:

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#429128 by Michelle Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:08 pm
Service@LloydsBank <[email protected]>

Delivery Information: OK To Ship
Name :

Daniel Williams Smith
Address:

75 Oldcastle Avenue Bradwell
Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire
ST58HG
United Kingdom
[email protected]
Transaction type:

Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Daniel Williams Smith account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
Customer Care

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Daniel Williams Smith, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us Customer Care - [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#437563 by Michelle Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:14 am

Name :
Catherine Clelland Stephan
Address: 92 Elizabeth Terrace Wisbech

Cambridgeshire
PE13 2AL
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#438005 by Michelle Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:14 pm

Name :
Mike Easter
Address: 84 Woodhill Rise

NR5 0DW
United Kingdom

[email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#439694 by Michelle Tue May 30, 2023 6:48 am

You've received a wire transfer from Stephan Vok.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Stephan Vok in your favor, The total amount was paid to your account by Stephan Vok as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Name :

Stephan Vok
Address:

29 Bramley Hill Mere

Warminster Wiltshire
BA12 6JK

United Kingdom

[email protected]
Transaction type:

Purchase

#442622 by Michelle Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:29 am

Name :
Sunny Vk
Address: 29 Bramley Hill Mere
State

Zip code:

Warminster Wiltshire
BA12 6JX
United Kingdom
[email protected] [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities