Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#34727 by zeleb0b0 Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 am
Person "wants to buy my car" but I must pay 630 EUR taxes to get the money for it.

>>>>>>>>>From: <[email protected]>
Subject: OPINION OF TAXATIONS - TRANSFER ON STANDBY OF VALIDATION

Central Bank of the States of
West Africa (BCEAO)
S.A. au capital de50 milliards de Francs CFA-C.C. N° 0100545 R Angle boulevard Botreau-Roussel et avenue Delafosse
Boite postale:BP 1769 Abidjan
Téléphone: (225) 60777385 Télex: (0983) 23.474 / 23.761 / 22.607 BC ABJ CI
Email: [email protected]
Site Web : http://fiscalitebceao-ci.comlu.com/topic/index.html
Site Web: http://www.bceao-org.fr.gd/Commissions-Bancaires.htm
OPINION OF TAXATIONS - TRANSFER ON STANDBY OF VALIDATION

ATT/ DE MR ******* **********

I am Mr . KOUASSI ANGE (Responsible for the office of fiscal control BCEAO) and I send this e-mail to you, to explain in details all contours of this operation.

Our customer carried out a credit transfer towards your account.

Its account was output sum of (25.500 € + 630€) = 26.130 €.

A sum which will be transferred on your account within a period of 2 to 3 days seen the international scales on which this transfer is made.

Consequently the Central Bank of the States of West Africa, the BCEAO, in order to regularize this transfer, carries following checks:

- On the state of the account of Mrs. ARNOULT NADINE CLAUDETTE

- On the destination of the funds

- On their end in order to avoid any attempt at purchase of weapons,

- Of money laundering or

- Expatriement of the monetary funds of the Union of the Member States of West Africa, the UEMOA (Western Monetary Union Economic Afri can),

you invites to discharge to you amount of the expenses taking into consideration all control carried out which is fixed at 630€.

Reason for which I contact you to inform you of this case, so that you these expenses which will make it possible the transfer to be conveyed on your account, and which we will make it possible to guarantee safety and effectivity of the transfer for the scrupulous respect of the time limit to 2 to 3 days (without that you and the client you can as soon as possible regulate expose to frauds and consequently, the transfer will be regarded as banking fraud and the actors of the transfer who are (the client and the recipient) will be liable to sanctions.

For the payment of these expenses please go to an Agency MONEY GRAM nearest to on your premise (This TUESDAY, JULY 13th, 2010 final deadline before 6 p.m., ******* time which are in all the post offices, to ask for a card of transfer of money abroad MONEY GRAM, card which you fill of your names and complete addresses and the address Ci below w hich is that of the person in charge of the covering of the bank charges:

Mr KOUASSI ANGE
22 Avenue Joseph Anoma
RCI- 01 BP V 224 - Abidjan 01 (Ivory Coast)
Fone: 00225 03 787 637

And thus once the filled out card, you must inform the parts secret Question and answer of the card (that you will communicate to us at your exit of the agency) and you give the card of transfer accompanied by the 630€ in liquid to the agent by the MONEY GRAM which will be given the responsability to validate the transfer and to give you two forms. These are these forms that you will return us via the e-mail or you will communicate information observers to us on these forms so that we can validate in 15 mn who follow the transfer and as soon as possible transmit it to your bank.

NB: This mode of transfer is faster than a transfer of the sum it is thus why we ask you to proceed thus so that we can as soon as possible, i.e. this day even, to carry out the validation of the transfer of currencies in progress on your account.

And thus, once the MONEY GRAM transfer of 630€ made, thanks for contacting us for us of to inform so that we make all the useful provisions so that your account is credited with the sum transferred within the deadlines indicate.

We once again thank you for your good comprehension, and remain available for possible extra informations.

We ask you to agree to return in liaison with Mr KOUASSI ANGE in order to regularize this situation as soon as possible as fast as possible.

Fact in Abidjan on JULY 13th, 2010

Person in charge of the Office of controls:
Mr KOUASSI ANGE
Such: 00225 03 787 637
Fax: 00225 22,479,348

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur par email.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.

This mail message and attachments (the "message") are solely intented for the addressees. It is confidential in nature..
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify sender by e-mail.
Any use other than its intended purpose, dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited exept if fomal improval is granted.

Copyrights BCEAO Côte D'Ivoire 2010 >>>>>>>>>>>end
fake documents I will post in a proper forum topic
Advertisement

#34984 by zeleb0b0 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:14 am
another letter from another scammer but with the same scam )) about the car

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>paul dominique champ <[email protected]>
The price of € 25,500 suits me perfectly. I am a French resident in Africa specifically in Ivory Coast because professional.So to purchase your vehicle a proposed transaction
here: I need your bank details: RIB complete (bank account statement)
NAME OF THE BANK:
NAME OF BENEFICIARY:
ACCOUNT NUMBER IBAN:
To my manager to order the transfer of funds to your account at least 2 or 3 days. Once the money in your account, my driver will retrieve the car with all the other documents to send it to me. If you're ok with this procedure, so I await your response or proposal to talk about.

Mr Champ
Cordially>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end

and the next letter
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>contact my bank to know the e-mail voila my bank: [email protected]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end
#36482 by kalutumic Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 am
for me it was the same thing.he even send me a copy of his passport

Good evening sir!

I am reassured that the vehicle is in good condition saw the pictures inside, outside, and age of the vehicle conclusion I will buy and then I pay by bank transfer from my account here, I do not life in Europe but Africa for a contract for ten years in Côte d'Ivoire as a technical advisor to the CIT-ARAIL (a rail transportation company). My car took a bit here and a car can cost more expensive here too they are in good condition because those who sell replacement parts are original pieces by imitation, reason for which I 'm buy your vehicle if it is to recover the car I am myself in this area and once the money is on your account we will agree together one day or will the freight forwarding company has recovered your address and sign papers signed before the removal of the vehicle also know all this is to my office for her not to worry.

I contacted my manager any more to get the information to be provided for a bank transfer, so here they are if you have a course so I joined an identity for me more confidence.

Name and address of your bank.
IBAN-
Bic-code ............................................... .....
-Home Address ..........................................
-Phone .............................................. .........
-Name: Mr or Mrs ......................................... ...

Regarding the removal of the vehicle as soon as we completed the transaction I will leave my company to transport transit after receipt of the agreed amount on your compte.Renplissé and sign bill of sale.

Mr Roberto Domenico
7 St Mark
01 BP 6410 Abidjan 01
Avenue Marcellin Yassi
Republic of Cote D'ivoire

Thank you for your reply
Yours
#36483 by kalutumic Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am
after that i receive this from ''his bank''' :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s:

INTERNATIONAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA
IVORY COAST
S.A. CAPITAL OF 15 BILLION OF FCFA-CC.N° 0100545R
SOCIAL SIT: 11 Av. Joseph Anouma PLATEAU - 01 BP 1274 ABIDJAN 01
TEL : 00225 66430260 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00225 66430260 end_of_the_skype_highlighting FAX : 00225 202007001
TELEX: 23631/23641 - SWIFT: BIAO-CIAB

FUNDS/ TELEGRAPHIC SWIFT/ EXECUTION OF TRANSFER

CLIENT : Mr JOEL GOUVERNNEC
RECIPIENT: Mr ROMICA PAVELIUC
DECLARED: Purchase Of Car
AMOUNT OF TRANSFER: 3.000.00€

The International Bank of West Africa of Ivory Coast received order of transfer from the account of Mr JOEL GOUVERNNEC towards your account Iban N°RO54BRDE426SV94375204450, domiciled at in KAUFLAND COLENTINA, ROUMANIA.

Here files joined: - Order of transfer
- Certificate of solvency
- Letter of garantee
After analysis and according to the law of the bank charge of the BCEAO (Central bank of the states of West Africa) it's about a transfer except UEMOA territory thus the funds are subjected to taxes rising with € 200 in order to allow the free circulation of currencies in €uros except UEMOA territory and the security of the funds towards your account.

We show reception on the part of tax of the client and we are on standby on the part of the profit account before this one gets the credit sent .

The validation will be made when the expenses of tax will be perceived of the two parts of the transfer in progress.
The transfer is temporarily on standby because of the validation from the part of Mr FAHE DIDIER.

The Office of Transfers Control (OTC) waits the payment of your tax just after reception of this mail otherwise the transfer in progress of a sum of € 3.000.00 from the account of Mr JOEL GOUVERNNEC towards your account domiciled at KAUFLAND COLENTINA, in ROUMANIA will be completely cancelled.

All the banking institutions of UEMOA territory are held to respect these laws under penalty of legal proceedings.
The file has been transmitted to the office of controls transfers of the bank of the states of West Africa and for more information, contact Mr FAHE DIDIER : 0022 566 430 260 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0022 566 430 260 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
We request you to follow these instructions to validate the transfer:

METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR THE TRANSFER VALIDATION

Agency of Western Union:
BANCPOST S A
Piata Unirii Nr 3
Agentia Alesd

RAIFFEISEN BANK
Str Victoriei Bl A19
Agentia Apullum Alba Iulia
Alba Iulia,

ANGELO COSTA RO SRL
Str. Stefan Cel Mare 54 M4
Punct De Lucru Roman
Roman,

BANCA TRANSILVANIA
Str H Oberth Nr 15
Agentia Sighisoara
Sighisoara, 545400

Sender names: Mr ROMICA PAVELIUC
Recipient names: Mr FAHE DIDIER
Address: Avenue Joseph Anoma 01 BP 1427 Abidjan 01
City: Abidjan
Code postal: 00225
Amount: € 200

- In the concern of facilitating your payment, the BCEAO BANK is pleased to indicate to you agencies not far from your locality in order to simplify us the spot which is the validation of your transfer more quickly.

NB/ Go currently in a post office of Money Gram to carry out the sending of the € 200 as fast as possible in order to pass to the accreditation of your account in the 48 hours which will follow.
- Here are information which will be used for you to rule the payment of the € 200. After having ruled this payment, make the scan of the copy about your payment and send it in the mail of the bank [email protected] as indicated and join Sir FAHE DIDIER to confirm your payment in order to validate automatically your transfer and then amount your account.

RESPONSIBLE OF TRANSFERS CONTROLS OFFICES

Mr FAHE DIDIER
TEL: 0022 566 430 260 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0022 566 430 260 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

While acknowledging good receipt of this message, please receive the greetings of our distinguished considerations.
#36486 by Dotti Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am
Welcome kalutumic,

Thanks for posting the additional info--this scam format is not quite as common, so the information is even more helpful.

The passport is most likely a fake, as scammers generally hide behind fake identities.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#39416 by August Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am
Thanks for the information,
iam from Chile and i received these emails:

email 1
gracias para su mensaje, soy François michet y proprietario director de un marc automóviles en África. le hago confianza y las fotografías del vehículo que vi en Internet me agradan mucho. tengo mucho a este coche ya que mis clientes piden énormement.pour la retirada ustedes no preocupan ya que tengo la práctica de comprar los vehículos en occidente y tengo una sociedad de tránsito SAGA SDV que se encarga de retirarlo hasta mi parque. me quisiera saber si es posible revisar el precio a la baja. en caso afirmativo hechas mí llegar sus modalidades de pago lo más rápidamente posible con el fin de concluir la transacción
NB: SAGA-SDV le contactará en cuanto se termine el pago.
cordialmente.

email2
no tengo representante como tal pero es una sociedad especializada en el tránsito que le contactará después del pago para retirar el coche. por lo que se refiere al pago lo hago por transferencia bancaria. si me se hacen de acccord me llegar sus datos bancarios así como el precio exacto del coche para que cuanto antes pueda efectuar la transferencia.
cordialmente

email3
gracias como el mensaje pero considero a informarle de que aquí la transferencia bancaria pide más detalles es para eso yo va a pedirle proporcionarme la información en el siguiente odre:

*Nom y Nombres titular de la Cuenta:

*Adresse del titular:

*Nom y Dirección del Banco:

*Numéro de Cuenta:

*Clé RIB:

*CUENTA IBAN:

*Code SWIFT:

*Code de Banco:

*Le Precio final del coche:

sobre todo el precio final indican el en dólar americano.
cordialmente

email4
Datos del comprador:
BANK OF AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME: François Michet
ADDRESS: STREET OF THE PRINCES
11 BP 1973 ABJ 01 - IVORY COAST
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 44934354104B
BANK LEAVES CODE: AFRICIAB231
I need to finalize this transaction cordially on Thursday, October 14, 2010.

email5
After his post, I'll go with this e-mail to inform you that I'm ready to go shopping dell 'car. I contact my manager at my bank for a lot of information on the movement abroad is at the moment when he began to explain that seriamo contacted by a monitoring committee in connection with the transfer to the particular characteristics (international).

The Board of Control said it is ensuring all cash flows of our business in the area know the BCEAO (Central Bank of West African Etats) and to prevent the financing of the rebels and the conflict as well as money ETC money.

The Commission requires that all transfers of this type of payment of a fee of $ 600 for me the executor and $ 300 for the beneficiary. I'm ready to add the amount of tax on the price of the vehicle, causing a transfer of $ 27,200.000 (purchase price of your car rate), as each side (ie, you and I) respectively, we to pay the fee that is imposed.

As soon as the transfer was made, this institution requires us both to pay a tax for FREE MOVEMENT OF CURRENCY OUT BCEAO, it is imperative to pay this fee for the transfer is released and allowed to leave our economic space Manager explained me.

The account beneficiary can not be established if the transfer is not allowed out of our economic space, let me know if you're ready to get rid of this fee upon receipt of payment documents and seriamo when contacted by this Commission.

Thanks to tell me if they are ready to conclude this sale, please contact the administrator of me since morning to pay my bill. I'll be able to get a straight answer from you ...

In terms of recovery dell 'car, when you complete the sale will contact my agent for the recovery of movement possible I will pray for good voulor signed the document so that it can be transferred and I get their agreement its share of fees.

Looking forward to reading.
Yours sincerely

email6
payment of a fee:

We hold has to inform you that the taxes are paid by western union with the following address:

Name: ZADI KOUASSI

City: Abidjan

Addresses: 02bpvs street the commercial plate.

such: 00225 65 22 50 99

As you see, this scam has reached the south pacific coast.

SAludos
#143511 by Peter Bauer Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm
Same Story but in French!

E-Mail 1 (he):

«Bonjour ,
Je reprends contact avec vous pour faire suite à mon mail et pour vous renouveler mon grand intérêt pour votre véhicule.
Je m'explique :
J'en avais un de la même marque et du même modèle , mon mari étant propriétaire d'un garage , et il se trouve que mon fils a eu un accident avec mon véhicule et m'a complètement foutu en l'air (façon de parler) le pare choc et le moteur.
Ne trouvant pas de moteur aussi performant que l'ancien , j'ai donc abandonné l'idée de le remettre en état et donc alors que mon mari faisait des recherches sur le net , nous sommes tombés sur votre annonce, d'où le mail.
Etant à l'étranger, venu m'installer en Afrique de l'ouest pour faire mes affaires , mon père lui même étant un habitué de la région pour y avoir des sociétés, je suis dans l'incapacité pour le moment de venir voir le véhicule vers vous ,et donc j'aimerais surtout pouvoir vous faire confiance et compter sur votre bonne foi.
Aussi concernant le paiement je vous proposerais , vue ma situation (francaise expatrié travaillant pour mon propre compte ici en Cote d'ivoire, et je serai ravi de pouvoir vous accueillir un de ces jours ici) de vous régler par virement bancaire , et donc si cela pouvait vous mettre en confiance je vous enverrai la copie de ma CNI , je vous demanderais de me faire parvenir une copie de votre carte d'identité recto verso pour plus de confiance.Pour l'envoi , je n'enverrai le transitaire chez vous qu'après réception de la somme sur votre compte entre le 10 et le 15 Janvier prochain.Je suis prêt à prendre le véhicule , et donc dès que vous m'enverrez votre RIB ( Relevé d'identité Bancaire) je me rends à ma banque donner ordre de virer sur votre compte la somme et ma banque vous contactera pour vous en faire part soit par mail , par fax ou par téléphone et vous transmettre les justificatifs ,normalement une fois ces documents émis , l'argent est visible sur votre compte dans les 2 à 3 jours et donc , voilà ,dès réception de la somme j'enverrai le transitaire chez vous prendre la voiture et récupérer tout ce qui va avec , une fois le virement fait de telle sorte que vous et moi puissions voir le plus clair possible dans cette transaction.
Je vous remercie de vous donner autant de mal ,
et je reste dans l'attente de vos nouvelles ,
Cdlt»

E-Mail 2 (me):

«Alors, je comprends pas, comme vous voulez récupérer la voiture à Olten, si vous est situé en Afrique. Je propose que vous achetez ma voiture comme vous est retour à la Suisse. J'accepte seulement paiement comptant.»

E-Mail 3 (he):

«e suis réellement intéressé de votre vehicule mais vue mes activités je ne peux pas se bouger actuellement et je ne connais personne capable de venir vers vous en Suisse pour observer le vehicule je suis dispose a vous faire un transfert bancaire et des l'instant l'argent arrive sur votre compte bancaire je ferai venir mon transporteur de la maersk a vôtre adresse en Suisse de sorte a effectuer l'élimination du vehicule et le passage de propriété avec vous sur la place a vôtre adresse»

E-Mail 4 (me):

«Ok, et vous savez que cette voiture va avec gaz naturel (CNG)? Pardon, mais tous les détails doivent être claire. Comprenez-vous la description allmande de la voiture? Il y a des petit défauts / imperfections. Ce pas une voiture tous parfait! Et je peu pas donner aucune garantie! Comme vous êtes en Afrique ou en France, nous besoins un contra écrive. Êtes-vous d'accord avec ça?.»

E-Mail 5 (he):
«ok pas de problemes a mon niveau je peux l'utiliser avec du gaz je suis en ce moment en afrique
merci»

E-Mail 6 (me):

«Ok, vous pouvez acheter la voiture maintenant a ricardo: http://auto.fr.ricardo.ch/ XXXX

Tous les condition du contract du vent sont explique a ricardo.

Après vous avez achetez la voiture a ricardo, vous me transfère le prix. Vous étais obligé d'organiser le transport (quel qu' un doit aller chercher la voiture chez moi à Olten) et vous pouvez payer tous les coûtes pour le transport et le douane etc.

Ok?»

E-Mail 7 (he):

«Je vous prie de m'envoyer les suivantes informations :

IBAN/Swift
Bic-
- Nom et adresse de titulaire du compte
- Nom et adresse de la banque
Téléphone GSM
le transfert de propriété et transporter la signature du transfert de propriété sera réalisé avec mon transporteur sur la place en Suisse sans problèmes
Cordiaux saluer»

E-Mail 8 (me):

«D'abord vous devez acheter la voiture sur ricardo. Nous n'avons pas encore en contact en ce moment. Je recommande, que le transporteur paie au comptant quand il va cherche le voiture. Ce plus facile pour moi et vous.»

Then he remained silent! And I started to search te web for his Name/E-Mail, when I ended up here.

My final E-Mail:

«Pardon, mais j'ai decidé de pas vendre la voiture a vous, désolé. Bonne soir.»

Kind Regards