Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#38148 by ive.been.scammed Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm
i am currently making transactions with them. i purchased a phone from them last week but i am still not getting anything from them. so i am starting to think this is a scam.. am i right? or am i right?? i have paid $862 in total so far. and i am dumb for doing so!

http://www.telecommstrading.page.tl/Home.htm

i've tried searching them in http://www.domaintools.com/ but the result is for page.tl
Domain Information
Query: page.tl
Created: 25 Mar 2006
Modified: 03 Mar 2010
Expires: 25 Mar 2011

i have read their testimonials and their customers' testimonials are recommending their company but then they are mentioning some other company.

"I ve ben a loyal customer of Telecommunications Direct Ltd. for almost 10 years. They partner with the top cellular companies to offer the latest and the best products at the best prices. You ll be hard pressed to find this kind of quality at such reasonable prices.THANKS Mobile World LTD!!!!!! 21/2/2010 10:21:20 AM"

"My experience with Telecommunications Direct Ltd. has to be one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. The prices are really low. My order shipped out the same day. And, when I had a problem with one of the items I ordered, Telecommunications Direct Ltd. sent out a replacement and a pre-paid return envelope without hesitation. I highly recommend Mobile World LTDltd.com and I've every intention of shopping at Mobile World LTD.com 31/12/2009:36:19 PM"

this really is a scam i guess huh?! lol :( i want my money back!! help. now they want me to pay $600 for the security fee coz my "package" is being held in the Customs in Cairo, Egypt. what a joke now thinking about it as i have just paid $412 just today!!!!!! :shock:

i am still communicating with them right now. well with this "Daven Morgan" actually. and he has sent me pictures of himself coz he said he has a thing for me! LOL i dunno if it is really him but anyway, these are the pictures he sent me:

here are the proof of transaction i have from him:

these are the people i sent money to:

$450 goes to: ($250 09/22/10; $200 09/24/10)
ACCOUNTANT NAME: DEREK BENFIELD
ADDRESS: 20 ASH GROVE
STATE: GUILDFORD
ZIP CODE: GU28UT

$412 goes to: (09/29/10)
Receiver's Name: Durojaiye Adeoye Abenezer
Address: 23 ahmed esmat street
CITY: cairo
State:cairo
zip code: 11511

i made transactions with them after searching their website for a few days but none has popped up so i thought they are legit. but now, after they have just asked me $600 to pay for the security charges bullcrap?! hell no. thats enough!!!

i have just made transactions with these people recently. and we are still talking to each other coz i am not just a customer to him. he "likes" me... so anyone who can help me get these fuckers caught... i need you! thanks!
Advertisement

#38150 by ive.been.scammed Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:25 pm
i also searched them on http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/865d7 ... ompanyInfo to see if they are registerd or not but they are registered.... are they for real or not?

TELECOMMUNICATIONS TRADING LIMITED
20 ASH GROVE
GUILDFORD
UNITED KINGDOM
GU28UT
Company No. 07069804

Date of Incorporation: 08/11/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied
#38151 by David Jansen Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm
If you are thinking of 'baiting' them, playing with them to waste their time and such, then don't! These scammers have your real live name and address, and you don't want to get some criminals angry. If you want to know more about 'scambaiting' i suggest to visit our sister site: 419eater.com There you can find all information about scambaiting.
They sure are scammers, the telephone number on the website is a +4470 re-direct phone number that will divert your call to any other phone in the world. It's not a UK number. The site is registerred for some years now, but seems to be used for fraud. I hope one of our fake site experts can give more insight in that.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#38155 by Michael Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 pm
Hi there, welcome to scamwarners.

Sorry to hear you were scammed :(. I'm afraid there is little to be done to get your money back. I do advise you to go to the police and report what happened.

The site page.tl, of which you have the WHOIS, is a legitimate site which provides hosting space in their free subdomains. Basically this means you can ask them for a bit of webspace and the the adress of your webpage would become 'www.insertyournamehere.page.tl' I'm sure that the electronics site is only a few weeks old - tops. I've passed it on to get it offline, but it might take a bit more time as usual as there are more procedures to follow with fake electronics sites.

About the registration in companieshouse; that doesn't prove that they are legitimate. That only proves there exists a company with that name. Not that the site belongs to the same people.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#38180 by GomerPyle Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm
If you're buying from a company never pay money to a private individual.

UK companies have bank accounts and if your money isn't going in to their bank account, you're going to lose it.

At the very least anyone buying from an online website must insist on paying money into a bank account in the same name as the company they claim to be. Doing that will keep you safe from the majority of low level online scammers.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#52846 by Paul Aggarao Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 am
I got scammed too. Sent money to these guys, but products didn't come. :evil:

MACHAEL GEORGE of UK
DUROJAIYE ADEOYE of Egypt
MUHAMMED ISA LAWAN of Egypt
CHRIS CHAN

Main seller: Williams John Samuel
POWER MOBILE LIMITED
+447031853376
+447031810919

www.parcelexpresslimited.net - worked for a day or two then stopped working.

Mahn. :cry:
#149869 by swagger101 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm
I've experienced the same ive.been.scammed. I paid almost $500, and now they are asking me to pay another $100 for the delay. They told me that Mr. Hassan is here and the goods are with them. I transacted the one in Nigeria. I think this people are some kind of a "group" in different countries. I've been studying every detail about them. I really want my money back too, but I think its impossible now. :(