Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#297890 by Ulisse Benedetti Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:42 am
I posted an announcement on http://www.kijiji.it and a guy (probably not subscribed to the site) messaged me via mail asking for the price of the shipment(in ultra-low grammar italian, my main language), i said him the price may vary from place t pace and then he shew me the adress.
Name: Mr A. Seum
Adress: 42 Bentham court Ecclebourne road London United Kingdom
Zip code: N1 3DE
I saw this guy on some other forums. Am igetting scammed? and if yes, should i leave him or use kijiji.it's flag function? I heard he's pretty famous.
Advertisement

#297891 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 am
We need more information than a name and address. Please post the emails with your personal information removed and we'll be happy to take a look.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#297905 by TerranceBoyce Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 am
Though it proves nothing I do note that those details have appeared twice in alleged scams in 2015 listed on this blog

https://lurendrejare.wordpress.com/english/

Another mention here

https://da-dk.facebook.com/dba.dk/posts/10152454211616682

and in many other places.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#297911 by Ulisse Benedetti Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 am
Ulisse Benedetti wrote:I posted an announcement on http://www.kijiji.it and a guy (probably not subscribed to the site) messaged me via mail asking for the price of the shipment(in ultra-low grammar italian, my main language), i said him the price may vary from place t pace and then he shew me the adress.
Name: Mr A. Seum
I saw this guy on some other forums. Am igetting scammed? and if yes, should i leave him or use kijiji.it's flag function? I heard he's pretty famous.

Ok. COpying and pasting all emails.
The first one was sent me via the kijijiit service, which doesn't requires the mail adress of the messager.

Buongiorno.

che cosa è la spedizione costa Gran Bretagna?

which is the super-low grammar message in italian, which can be barely translated to:

God day.

What is the shipment costs Great Britain?

My Answer to first mail:
I directly translated this from italian to english.

I don't know. I couldn't understand your question. I don't know how this website works as i am new as well.
But if you're interested you should get the PC at the adress i'll give you when you'll confirm your interest for the PC.
I thank you for the interest for my announce and for your time. Have a good day.

Second answer to email 1:

f you were english pardon me, i couldn't get it. My english is not that good so pardon me for any grammatical mistake.
I don't kno whow much the shipment to GB would cost. I need to ask. I'm happy you are interested to my PC. We should reach an agreement for this. Contact me via mail with no problems.
If you are english please do not contact me via cellphone, as it's not my number, but my mother's one, and she can't speak english very much.
Thank you for your interest. Have a good day.

Email 2:

Ok please ask the shipping cost and get back to me as soon as possible..

waiting.

My answer to email 2:

The cost for the shipment varies between places, i am asking around for a quote, they said between 25.00 from 50.00 €,
if you tell me your city it can be more accurate, sorry for taking your time and thank you.

Email 3:

This is the shipping address:

Name: MR A. SEUM

Then luckily i was inattentive and i digited the MR A. SEUM. in google, thinking it was a kind of adress, i was really inattentive.
And a lot of information about him popped out.
I even found a topic about a certain alexander seum with the same adress(the user who posted that topic censored it a bit, but it is obviosly the one in the mail) that got scammed for a 200€ PC sold online, it is my same case. Except for the fact i still have that PC and i quitted writing him before i could do anything stupid.
I gave all the conversation as you asked, so you have a proof now.
NOTES:
The user named him as Dorah, in email subjects, so he propably have an account on kijiji.it.
Thank you.
#316762 by CeboAmebo Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 am
Yep. He tried to scam me today!

First, his croatian sucked big time (obvious use of google translate). Than he/she sent me a mail from royal bank of canada in which stands that his payment is on hold until I sent him item. We previously agreed on selling/buying my canon camera.

Wonder how I got to this site - I typed 'his' address in google and this post came up...
#324994 by Lucky woman Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:11 pm
A.Seum Morgan-professional international scamer. Today he wants to get the phone samsung galaxy 6s edge for FREE!!!
He find my phone number in Lithuanian forum for sellers/buyiers. Write me sms sending your [email protected] address. Read the emails from this famous international
SCAMER.
Hi,
1 email.
Thanks for your response,that sound good to me, i will offer you €300.00 EUR + €30.00 EUR for the shipping, please email me back if you accept my offer.
Thanks and await your response asap.
2 email.
Thanks for your response,sending via Post is very easy....get back to me with your bank details for me to proceed with the payment.
Bank Name:
Account Holder's Name:
Iban Number:
Bic/Swift Code:

Delivery address.
Receivers Name:A.Seum Morgan
Address: 42 Bentham court ecclebourne road London
Zip Code: N1 3DE
London
United Kingdom
3 email.
I just made the payment and by now you should have received confirmation of the payment from my bank,please kindly make sure you check your email both inbox,spam/junk for the notification of the payment from my bank.
Make sure you make the shipment today and email the shipment tracking number to my bank as require for verification.
4 email.
MESSAGE FROM SANTANDER BANK ONLINE TRANSFER

Santander Corporate Online E-Banking Transfer
Tuesday,April 11,2017.

Santander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingThe Wire Transfer Order from Santander Bank plc Online Banking has been Approved.

TRANSFER NUMBER :- SA49402436OT

Dear Esteemed Customer:LUCKY WOMAN,
We like to inform you that your money has been process and ready to be liberated into your account,you are mandated to proceed with the shipment as soon as possible and email us back with the shipment tracking number including with the shipment scan receipt for verification.
As soon as we are through with the shipment verification, you will receive another email from BANK ONLINE TRANSFER Management which enclosed with all the proper information you need to activate your money.

We Look Forward Serving Your Money Transfer More Better In The Nearest Future Time.

THANKS FOR USING SANTANDER BANK PLC® ONLINE TRANSFER.
email paypal ebay deutschland

Nathan Bostock,
Managing Director
Tell: +447035969395.
paypal anrufen

============================
Santander UK plc is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. This replaces previous compensation schemes.

OEIC Funds are provided by Santander Asset Management UK Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Santander Asset Management UK Holdings Limited. Santander Asset Management UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Registration Number 122491. Registered in Scotland No 106669 at: Santander House, 301 St Vincent Street, G2 5HN, United Kingdom.
============================
5 email
I have already made the payment including with the shipping cost and confirmation of the payment has been sent to you from my bank as the proof of the payment i made,bank is only waiting to receive the shipping tracking number from you for verification and get the money activated into your account without any delay.
Make sure you go to the post now to make the shipment and email the shipment tracking number to my bank for them to verify the shipment and get the money activated into your account without any delay.
6 email
Thanks for your response,please make sure you make the shipment today and email the shipment tracking number to my bank for them to verify the shipment and get the money activated into your account.
God knows how I'm lucy that I find your site.
Thanks,
Lucky woman :oh-joy:
#329317 by Edv LTU Mon May 29, 2017 8:46 am
Writed me the same things... selling ps4 and got from bank info that need to write them post track number within 24/48 hours. Today got another letter that if i wont send item they gonna make "LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST ME"
Also couple weird things:
1. Santander bank`s phone number not the original one as it is in UK Santander bank web site...
2. TRANSFER NUMBER :- SA49402436OT , everyone getting same transer number.... OMG atleast they could change it...

And finally another one person in Lithunian web sites asking alot of sellers do they still have phone, camera, or other stuff to sell and what value would be in euros :D " Mrs. Janet" email: [email protected] , I guess its the same thing...