Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#39725 by Michelle Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am
To: Michelle Banks
Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 3:08:16 PM
Subject: Re: [email protected]

Hi again,
Right now I'm on a military base, getting ready for Afghanistan. So I am not able to talk on the phone for now. The vehicle is already at the shipping company warehouse, ready to be shipped. The vehicle is enlisted in the eBay VPP program so this deal must go through them. In accordance with eBay Vehicle Purchase Program terms, you have 3 days from the time you receive the vehicle to inspect it and decide whether you want to keep it or not. The vehicle will be shipped free of charge, along with all documents, clean title with my signature on it, owner's manual and keys. It has never been involved in any accident, there's no body damage or mechanical problems. Here is how it will work:

1. First of all, I will need your details: Full name, shipping address and phone #.
2. Once I receive the details from you, I will forward them to Ebay VPP for processing.
3. After they process your information, they will send you an invoice with all the details on how to make a refundable payment. Basically, you will have to issue a Western Union payment to a verified eBay VPP Agent and the payment will be secured with them. Only you will have access to the payment.
4. Ebay will contact me and I will ship the vehicle. After you receive it you will have 3 days to test and verify the vehicle. If you decide to buy it, I will receive the payment from Ebay. Otherwise, the vehicle will be shipped back free of charge on your side and you will be fully refunded. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary information so we can proceed.
I'll wait your response.
Thanks

Advertisement