Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#315136 by Inkahootz Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:49 pm
First name:YUGUANG Surname:GAO
Address:23 1st world Plaza
City: Tian District
Province: Shenzhen

First Contact ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for getting back,I'm fine with the price likewise the condition as described on the advert,exactly what am lookin for,I work with Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd.Beetaloo Basin,Northern Territory, Australia and the reception is terrible.We do not have access to phone at the moment,which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility.I am already in talks with the courier that will handle the pick-up and delivery.

As regards the payment,I can pay you through direct bank deposit (EFT),using paypal instant bank wire transfer service,linked up with my ANZ bank account,I will need your bank details and I will make the payment through paypal facility to your bank account,all I will need is your acct number,BSB number and acct name.

With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the freight agent so you don't have to worry about that.

Thanks....
Await your reply

The scam-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just about to make the payment now when i had a little problem with the freighting arrangement, the freighters said i will need to pay for the freighting fees before they can schedule pre-shipping/pickup date,they charged $950 for the pick up and delivery, but the problem is they only accept Moneygram transfer as form of payment which is to be sent to their HQ in the China.I have tried to see if I could get the money sent to them through Moneygram website but unfortunately I would be needing to use a credit or debit card which I didn't bring here.

As you are well aware of,I am away on-mine site and do not have access to MoneyGram,most 7-Eleven Store have MoneyGram section and Moneygram transfer is available at 7-Eleven stores,will it be OK with you if I add the $950 to the amount I am transferring and can you help me make the MoneyGram transfer of the freighting fees through MoneyGram money transfer? You are not obliged to help me,but i will indeed appreciate your help as I am a little incapacitated here.

Their delivery is cheap and reliable that is why i am using them,but the problem is that you will have to send the pickup FEE to them first before they come for the pickup.
And the fund will be on hold to confirm you have sent the pickup fee before your acct will be credited in FULL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s:
Advertisement

#316470 by Scottrish Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:27 pm
Cant believe i got scammed today feel sick to the stomach . Selling table and chairs .. £50 Within minutes had a buyer .. Or so I thought. Gave sob story I fell for it . Told me he would put £300 in my PayPal account if I could pay the freight and money gram fee even had fake email from PayPal saying it was on hold till a ref no was emailed back .. Could really kick myself. :cry:
#357589 by Bryon Williams Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 pm
Please start a new thread with the emails received, email address and phone numbers.

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/