Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#40477 by JamesM Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 am
This is a FAIL! First off, I can see how many others are unfortunate to be wasting their time reading e-mails from this "Andrew Smith." Yet how stupid must he think we really are?

He has contacted me twice in the sales of two bikes. Nice e-mail address buddy, [email protected]??? Oh please!

Date Sent: 26/10/2010 9:13:19 AM
To: N/A
This customer viewed the above ad on BuySell.com and would like more information
Name: Andrew Smith
Email: [email protected]
Phone:
Question: Hi i will like to know if the item listed is still available for sales??

[email protected].?com

* [email protected]

* Send email
* Find email

Add to contacts
To [email protected]
Sent: November 6, 2010 6:46:08 AM
To: <Removed - Michelle>

SALES LEAD - Received from autotrader.ca

Name: Andrew Smith
Phone:
Email: [email protected]

Question
Hi i will like to know if the item listed is still available for sales??

<Moved from Fake Documents - Michelle>
Advertisement

#40492 by GomerPyle Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:19 pm
You'd be amazed JamesM.

They're like bugs. They're not backed by intelligence as much as dogged persistence and they gradually adapt in an effort to hit lucky. You don't let cockroaches in your house, and they don't outwit you, but they'll get in eventually.

They may not scam you, but they work on percentages and one success will keep him fired up for another few months. They're like the people who spend all day on slot machines at Las Vegas. The scammers are neither poor nor starving, but the lure of getting something for nothing is an addiction, and if they don't succeed there's always tomorrow.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer