Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#316852 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm
Subject: Amazon.com- LG Electronics 65UH7700 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

Hello,

Thanks for inquire - LG Electronics 65UH7700 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model) of $499.00. This product is Brand New, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems, comes in the manufacturer packaging with 2 year of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.
We have an Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit. We also offer free shipping on all products until the 19th of January.
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
Our return policy is full money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied with our products.
The transaction is through Amazon Payments; payment method is through Amazon Gift Card and you are covered by A-to-z Guarantee Protection. You can easily buy an Amazon Gift Card using your credit card directly on the Amazon website or from Retail Store.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!

Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#317872 by Kevin Johnson Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:30 am
Glad I did a little research. This person is currently trying to scam me out of $499.00 for a Metal detector. I will forward the "invoice" as soon as I get it.

Kevin
===================================================================================

Hello,

Thanks for inquire - Minelab CTX3030 of $499.00. This product is Brand New, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems, comes in the manufacturer packaging with 2 year of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.
We have an Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit. We also offer free shipping on all products until the 25th of January.
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
Our return policy is full money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied with our products.
The transaction is through Amazon Payments; payment method is through Amazon Gift Card and you are covered by A-to-z Guarantee Protection. You can easily buy an Amazon Gift Card using your credit card directly on the Amazon website or from Retail Store.

Best Regards
===================================================================================
Steven Kittelson
8:57 AM (38 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,

I have received your shipping details!
Right now we will place your order at Amazon, they will confirm the order and guide you through the payment process soon. Meantime we will prepare the item for shipping.

Thanks
#317918 by aliyah424 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:26 pm
Sh!t. I was about to send him my info. I got this email from him!!!

Hello,

Thanks for inquire - Dell XPS 15 9550 Touch 15.6" of $499.00. This product is Brand New, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems, comes in the manufacturer packaging with 2 year of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.
We have an Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit. We also offer free shipping on all products until the 25th of January.

Best Regards
#317919 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:31 pm
Welcome you both to Scamwarners,

The real Amazon does not take payments of gift cards, bank transfers, western union or money gram.

Do not take the transaction outside of Amazon. Only check out on the real site. No links sent to you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#317986 by andyalex Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:33 pm
Another one. Thanks for the info.

Hello,
I will explain in this email all terms and condition!

The Sony a6300 Alpha 4K Mirrorless Digital Camera with 50mm f1.8 Prime Lens + 64GB Accessory Bundle + DSLR Photo Bag + Extra Battery+Wide Angle Lens+2x Telephoto Lens+Flash+Remote+Tripod is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.
The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...
The total price is $499.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .

My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

#318000 by jl0292 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:41 pm
I am a victim from outside of US; shamefully I gave him shipping info before I saw you guys' posts here, I haven't received anything from this guy yet. Probably he thought doing scamming money from foreigners would be super troublesome...
Here is the correspondence as follows,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Kittelson <[email protected]>
9:30 PM (13 hours ago)

Hello,

The NVIDIA GeForce Titan X Pascal 12GB GDDR5X (900-1G611-2500-000) is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.
The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...
The total price is $499.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .

Many Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is what the guy responded me right after I replied him with shipping info.
Almost the same as much as other victims posted in this scamwarners website....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Kittelson
10:43 PM (11 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

I have received your shipping details!
Right now we will place your order at Amazon, they will confirm the order and guide you through the payment process soon. Meantime we will prepare the item for shipping.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This early morning I went back to check his page on Amazon.com, the guy has already changed his seller name!!!!! Absolutely a scam.....
#318033 by mrthomp0519 Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:18 am
Thanks for posting about this guy. He has a listing on Amazon for an espresso machine, price is too good to be right so I contacted Amazon. Here's the initial mail. We exchanged a few more after, funny he got awful quiet when I asked how his price could be so low

Hello,

The Saeco GranBaristo is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.

Many Thanks

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 xxxxxxxx wrote:
I saw your listing on amazon for $499 and that you asked the buyer to email you first. Can you give me any additional details on the machine?

- xxxxxxxx
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#318061 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:54 pm
< [email protected] > wrote:

Amazon

Order Confirmation
Order #206-7422722-4098390
Hello xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your Amazon Marketplace order with ~ Steve Kittelson ~. We’ll let you know once your item(s) have dispatched. Your estimated delivery date is indicated below.

Arriving:
Monday, January 30 -
Tuesday, January 31

Your delivery option:
Express Delivery

Your order will be sent to:
xxxx

Order Details
Order #206-7422722-4098390
Product Details NVIDIA GeForce Titan X Pascal 12GB GDDR5X (900-1G611-2500-000)
Condition: New
Sold by ~ Steve Kittelson ~

$499.00

Item Subtotal: $499.00
Postage & Packing: $0.00

Order Total: $499.00
Selected Payment Method: Gift Voucher

Any invoices that are not paid within 24 hours will expire and your item will no longer be reserved.

Payment Details
In order for you to complete this purchase you need to buy an Amazon.com Gift Card in the value of $499.00

How to complete the payment
To purchase your Amazon.com Gift Card please follow our instructions as detailed below:

Complete Gift Card details

1. Here you can find Amazon Gift Card (s) near your location:http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000465651

(In order to avoid shipping delays and get Two Day Free Shipping choose the 1. - Option and purchase the Gift Card (s) from a Retailer Store)

2. To order a gift card or a gift voucher please follow this link:https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-1_US_Print-Gift-Card-Print/dp/B004KNWWO0
3. In the ‘Enter Amount’ field input the amount you want to buy.
4. ‘Message’: Leave this field empty.
5. Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. Once you have placed your order, yourAmazon.com Gift card claim code will be emailed to you immediately.
6. Purchase 5 x $100 cards (Do not purchase a single card $500)
Information and instructions about order:

To confirm your payment, please reply back to this email with the following details:

1) Amazon.com Gift Card Claim Code
2) Gift Card Value
3) Screenshot (Photo) of the Gift Card and Receipt

Do Not Redeem or verify Amazon Gift Cards (code)- Must To Be Unused

Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection

We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.

Please note! Do not redeem this Amazon.com Gift Card to your Amazon account!Click here If you need further assistance

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#318294 by Patrick203 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:23 am
Thanks to this site, I didn't get to invoice, just email reply from the amazon ad.

Used - Like New
***Nëver usëd~Cöntact me Bëfore Ördëring ät*:STEVENZ ( ä-t ) USA ( döt )cömTHANKS!**

Above was first red flag on the ad and then on profile, which like the other post here, he has already changed names on Amazon Profile.
Then this email below from the RE: email address
;

Hello,

The Poulan Pro PB20VA48 Fast Auto Transmission Lawn Tractor, 48-Inch is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.

Many Thanks
#318561 by justin-emo Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:39 pm
i am surely glad i found this site be for i sent him money

Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: CybertronPC Beast II Gaming Desktop

Hello,

Thanks for inquire - CybertronPC Beast II Gaming Desktop of $499.00. This product is Brand New, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems, comes in the manufacturer packaging with 2 year of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.
We have an Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit. We also offer free shipping on all products until the 12th of January.

Best Regards
#318562 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 pm
From Amazon:

Please note that each and every order placed with Amazon should be paid via Amazon only. We never ask our customers to do the payment via bank transfer or send us Amazon gift card etc.

All orders placed with Marketplace Sellers must be paid for through Amazon.co.uk so that they're covered by our A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee. Transactions that are paid for outside of Amazon.co.uk aren't eligible for the Guarantee. If you receive any communication from a Seller requesting a payment outside of Amazon, you should not respond to the Seller, nor transfer funds. If you are contacted by a Seller requesting payment via another method, you should regard it as fraudulent and we ask that you report it to us and we will take appropriate action in respect of the Seller. Further, for your security, all communication with the Seller should be conducted solely through the Amazon.co.uk site.

Visit our Help pages to read more or watch a short video on how to identify a suspicious e-mail:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/security

Unfortunately, "phishing" e-mails like this are not uncommon. Some signs that an e-mail, otherwise appearing to be from Amazon.co.uk, is a phishing scam may include poor grammar or spelling mistakes, requests for personal information, requests to pay outside of Amazon.co.uk, and a suspect return address. If the "from" line of the e-mail looks like "[email protected]" or "[email protected]," or contains the name of another internet service provider, you can be sure it’s not a genuine Amazon e-mail.

If you receive a suspected fake Amazon.co.uk e-mail, discover a spoof Amazon.co.uk website, or if anything raises your suspicions, please report it to us, forwarding any suspicious e-mail including the full headers directly to [email protected].

You can read more at the following Help page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/custome ... eId=492866

#319495 by Vintar Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm
Here is another. Price is 1/10th of pricing elsewhere so I figured perhaps a used item (which is still low but more reasonable). Glad I googled his name as this just didn't seem right. I emailed back to ask why so inexpensive. I am curious now if I will get a response.

Steven Kittelson <[email protected]>
2:51 PM (22 hours ago) to me

Hi,

The Lifesmart Rock Solid Grandmaster 7 Person Spa With 45 Jets is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished).

The total price is $499.00 including all shipping taxes .

Please let me know asap!