Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#317395 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 pm
Von: Joshua Corbin [email protected]
Betreff: Aw: Vehicle Inquiry - Carsforsale.com

In this case, the shipping is included in the price, as soon as you know for sure that you want the VW please email it to me so I can provide you the reference number.
MBChain 3PL Logistics will guide you through the process and give you all the the shipping and payment details. They will deliver the car at your house, shipping is included. As I said before, you will have a 5 days inspection period. If you like the car, they will transfer the ownership to you and pay me, if you will refuse the car they will refund you in full and I will pay the shipping back.

Your money stays in the escrow bank account from the company, this way I can be sure that I have a serious buyer and I don't pay the shipping and papers for nothing, and you have control of your money.

I need your confirmation that you have the money ready to make the deposit, because I will have to pay the MBChain 3PL Logistics fees in order to start the transaction and give you the the reference number.

Everything is set on my end just email me back with your confirmation that you have the money ready so we can get started.

For more credentials or customer reviews you can Google it: MBChain 3PL Logistics
uShip recommend them. Here you have some customers reviews to confirm the service and credentials of the company:

Best Regards,
Sgt. Joshua Corbin

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#317447 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Hello Adrian and welcome to Scamwarners,
I am happy to hear that you found the post useful in avoid losing money to this scam. Please post any additional information that you may have on this scam.

If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon