Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#320017 by Michelle Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:00 pm

NATION WIDE BANK TRANSFER
TRANSFER ORDER
TRANSFER NUMBER: SW2100091978KMS

Transfer Order From Nationwide Bank Online Banking has been Approved.

Dear,

You have the sum of €588.00 Euro has been sent to you by Sarah Larson David via Online Payment Services,

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transactionAs mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New Nation Wide Bank Merchandise Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (International shipping COMPANY).

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Agent, and send the extra €250.00 Euro to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format) .

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Western Union.

international Shipping Company (JPS TRANS EXPRESS COMPANY)

Address (by Western Union):

Name- Birindwa
Last name- Mukono
Address-Klipstraat 55
City-Antwerpen
Zip Code-2060
Country-Belgium

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as: Sender's Name; Sender's Address; MTCN Number; Amount Sent:

You may contact Nation Wide Bank customer service at [email protected] and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information .

Thank you for using Nation Wide Bank Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer)®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

THANKS FOR USING NATION WIDE BANK® ONLINE TRANSFER.

E-Mail : [email protected]

NATION WIDE BANK TRANSFER MANAGEMENT

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#336897 by Michelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 am

Dear,

The Massage Confirms that the sum of €419.00Euro has been sent to you by David Gipson via Online Payment Services. Below are the instructions you must follow to get the money credited into your bank account. Please find the necessary Payment Details below:

Transport Company International Shipping Company
Address Name- Ibolya
Lastname- Voros
Address-Klipstraat 55
City-Antwerpen
Zip Code-2060
Country-Belgium

MPORTANT NOTICE:

Being the fact that the Buyer has specified that the transfer is meant for an Merchandise he purchased from you through an online market place, so the money is now only on PENDING until we were able to confirm the transaction is legit, and to ensure that our International Wire Transfer Service has not been used for any form of Money Laundering service (This is as authorized by the World Organization for online Payment Services).

As a Genuine seller, we want you to make the payment of the agent fee ASAP and email us the payment details to verify and, confirm that you have made payment and, has been sent the payment receipt to the buyer as well.

Thank you for using Nationwide Bank for your online payment worldwide.We are working in agreement between the Seller and Buyer.This is a new measure we are taking to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.

We look forward to serving your online payment needs in the future.

E-Mail : [email protected]

MANAGEMENT

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#339437 by xgucikx Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:28 am
Hi!

I recived similar mail like you from Sarah Larsson David

orginal message:
"I have just completed the payment and i expected Bank to have notified you to this effect.check your([email protected] ) inbox,spam and junk folder i sent €550.00Euro in all, €250.00Euro for the Merchandise and the extra €250.00Euro which is to be sent to my pickup agent headquarters in Belgium through western union at post office or log on to http://www.westernunion.com,the extra €50.00Euro I added extra is to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that €20-30Euro but just to be sure i added €50.00Euro.

Here is the agent's details where the €250.00Euro will be sent.

Name - Renata

Lastname-Ralogova

Address-Klipstraat 55

City-Antwerpen

Zip Code-2060

Country-Belgium

But my Bank won't release the €550.00Euro until you get to us back with the western union scan copy receipt as a full confirmation so kindly email the necessary details to my Bank:MTCN which you will be given at the western union after the €250.00Euro has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send the money through western union so they can take necessary steps so that your pending account will be activate into your bank account and my shipping company can come over there for the pick up

Thanks you and nice doing business

Await your response."
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#344968 by Michelle Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 am

Dear,

The Massage Confirms that the sum of €4,419.00Euro has been sent to you by Anderson David marvis via Online Payment Services. Below are the instructions you must follow to get the money credited into your bank account. Please find the necessary Payment Details below:

Buyer details

Anderson David marvis
NATIONWIDE
SORT CODE:07-02-46
ACCOUNT NUMBER:47510166
[email protected]

Ship to

Name- Godstime
Last name-Uhumagho
Address-Klipstraat 55
City-Antwerpen
Zip Code-2060
Country-Belgium

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Being the fact that the Buyer has specified that the transfer is meant for an Merchandise he purchased from you through an online market place, so the money is on PENDING until we were able to confirm the transaction is legit, and to ensure that our International Wire Transfer Service has not been used for any form of Money Laundering service (This is as authorized by the World Organization for online Payment Services).

As this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, any inquiries and necessary information should be sent to us by directly replying to this message, because of the status of this transaction, it has not been passed on to our customer care phone service section, and all inquiries should be directed to our customer care e-mail address at ([email protected])as it is the one monitored for your transaction.

Thank you for using Nationwide Bank for your online payment worldwide.We are working in agreement between the Seller and Buyer.This is a new measure we are taking to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.

We look forward to serving your online payment needs in the future.

Inline image 4

Joe Garner
Managing Director of Nationwide Bank
Copyright© 1884-2017 Nationwide. All rights reserved.

#348595 by Kostas Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 am
I have just completed the payment and i expected Bank to have notified you to this effect.check you (@gmail.com ) inbox,spam and junk folder i sent €950.00Euro in all, €600.00Euro for the Merchandise and the extra €300.00Euro which is to be sent to my pickup agent headquarters in Belgium through western union at post office or log on to http://www.westernunion.com,the extra €50.00Euro I added extra is to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that €20-30Euro but just to be sure i added €50.00Euro.

Here is the agent's details where the €300.00Euro will be sent.

Name- Sadoumou Jean
Lastname- Koffi
Address-Klipstraat 55
City-Antwerpen
Zip Code-2060
Country-Belgium

But my Bank won't release the €950.00Euro until you get to us back with the western union scan copy receipt as a full confirmation so kindly email the necessary details to my Bank so that your pending account will be activate into your bank account and my shipping company we come over there for the pick up and i need your home address as well

Anderson David marvis
Thanks you and nice doing business
Await your response.