Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#320075 by Michelle Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 am

Hello,

I will explain in this email all terms and condition
The 2016 Toshiba Satellite S55T 15.6-Inch Full HD Touchscreen Gaming Laptop(Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD +128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M, Windows 10) is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new. The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...
The total price is $400 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!

Many Thanks,

Hi again,

I have great news for you about order.

I was informed by Amazon staff that they send you all the payment and delivery information in one invoice. Search your inbox carefully and also check your bulk/spam/junk folder because it might have arrived there.

Please let me know asap if you get it, so we can make the next step!

Thank you and hope in the future you will order again or you can recommend to your friends!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement