Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#320731 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:57 pm
Subject: Re: Chevy Traverse

Hello ,

My 2011 Chevy Traverse LT is still for sale. It has 81,000 miles, engine 3.6L V6, FWD, Automatic and clear title. The price was reduced at $3000 as I need to sell it before March 4th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a truck/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 48hrs so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with Amazon . You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Omaha, NE. The title is clean and free of any loans or liens!

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone# and shipping address and Amazon will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

You can see more pictures here, please click on the link

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#338815 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 pm
Subject: Re: RV

Hello

My '93 Fleetwood Pace Arrow is still for sale. It has 67,000 miles, Chevy engine 454, Onan 7000W generator, Automatic and clear title. Clean interior. Its a non-smoker and pet free motorhome. The price was reduced at $3500 as I need to sell it before September 13th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 48hrs so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay. You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, NE

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone# and shipping address and eBay will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

You can see more photos here

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#360045 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 am
Donna Reed <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

Nice to meet you. My 05 Chevrolet Suburban LT is still for sale.It has the V8 engine with 4WD.I uploaded a bunch of pictures here, just click the link and scroll: https:// imgur .c om/a/ WHcqQ It is in great condition, a little under 132k miles and has a clean title. The price was reduced at $2000 as I need to sell it before 30th of March , when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/truck/bike etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in no more then 3 days so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay. You will have a 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. The car is already at the eBay warehouse here in Texas along with all the paperwork and the transaction will be done through them.
If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone number and shipping address and eBay will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

Thank you!