Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#41024 by Michelle Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:39 PM
To: Michelle Banks
Subject: RE: Tractor

The tractor is in excellent conditions, with everything working on it, the reason I selling the tractor is that I bought the tractor in United States and I moved in Greece with my family and my business. The tractor is here in my yard , I can't use it and I can't sell the tractor here because all documents are available in United States, I can't register the tractor here. Now I can't come to the US to sell the tractor because I'll lose a lot of time and money, my only chance to sell the tractor is to find a buyer in the US. I can ship the tractor to your home address, you'll get the tractor in about 10 days working, the tractor will stay in your custody 2 days and you can inspect it, then you decide if you buy the tractor or not.
I am going to be responsible for transportation fees, so when you get the tractor you'll inspect it and if will be problems with the tractor you won't buy it, so I lose the transport fees, I know that my tractor has no problem and you'll buy it. I use an international shipping company , they act as a third party and will protect both of us in this transaction. I tried to explain as best I can if you have another questions leave me your phone number and I'll call you.
The price is very good, you will not find another tractor in such nice condition.
I'm waiting your e-mail, I hope to make a deal with you.

Make: New Holland
Engine Cylinders: 4
Drive: 4-wheel drive
Engine HP: 60 hp,4 cylinder with turbo
Transmission: 12x12 Electro-Hydraulic Shuttle
Fuel: Diesel
Model: 4060
Lift capacity at hinge pins 2500lbs
Breakout force at pins 5000lbs
Maximum lift height 112"
Price : 5,880

Advertisement