Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#321722 by Michelle Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:28 pm
Antonia Garezzi <[email protected]> napisał(a)

Hello,

My name is Antonia Garezzi and I'm a Private person. I recently moved to Italy and I'm going to deal with the shipping costs, this is free for you (will only pay the price 1250 Euro).
Also, a refund policy will be included. At this moment I am very busy due to my recent relocation, because of this I decided to do the business with a company that deals with this type of transactions, it's better for us and save me a lot of time. The transaction is supervised by eBay Purchase Program, it's a neutral third part as an escrow service.
You are 100% sure that you'll get what you paid for, and I'm sure that I get the money.

We look to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Antonia

Antonia Garezzi <[email protected]> napisał(a)

Hello Michelle,

I have no display on eBay. I chose eBay because they have an escrow service.

according to eBay rules and policies the equipment must be paid in advance by bank transfer and the payment is done! if you want to buy.
If you do not like it, you can send it back and eBay offer full refund and free.

Warning: You must send the money on eBay, not to me. I do not have access to your money after your confirmation.

To start the official transaction, you have to give me your name and address and eBay will send you all the necessary information and guidelines.

Best regards,

Antonia Garezzi

Advertisement