Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#322089 by Michelle Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:50 am
Rebekah Degiulio" <[email protected]> wrote:

I’ve had many people contact me about the car. Some of them wanted to meet right away, but I can’t do that because of my job; I have to give at least 48-hour notice. I’m not going to have my mother complete the sale. As I said, she’s been sick and this is just one more thing she shouldn’t have to deal with. So we can meet at her place or we can do the delivery option. You’ll have to pay for gas.

If we use eBay, then you’ll be able to inspect the title and the car and make sure it’s what you want before committing to buy it. I agreed to meet with a guy last week who just decided not to show up, so I’d really like to use eBay. After you’ve looked at the car, you just call them back to release the money. Or, you can request a refund if you decide not to go through with it. They’ll get your money back to you within 48 hours.

I had a great experience with them last year when I bought a jet ski. I had it delivered to my house, took it for a test ride, had my mechanic look it over, and then I called eBay and told them to release the money.

To get started with the process, just send me your name, delivery address, and phone number.

Thanks

Hey Michelle

The transaction has been initiated so you should get an email soon. The next step is to buy the eBay cards so you can confirm the deposit. You can get the cards at any major retailer, and some gas stations have them, too.

After you’ve got the cards, call the number on the invoice and give them the information, which confirms the payment. This doesn’t release the money; you have to call back to do that, after you’ve inspected the car.

Once I get word the payment’s been confirmed, we can set up a time to meet at my mother’s, or we can arrange to have the car delivered, in about 2 – 3 days after eBay has made the confirmation.

Thanks!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement