Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#322993 by Michelle Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm

The Online Transfer Order From Royal Bank Of London Has Been Approved Transfer Number :- BAR2-0095-2342-228-IT

Attention:

Please find attached your Statement of Account (IT00000038475) This statement can be opened/viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Thank you for banking with us.
Regards.

Ross McEwan
Chief Executive Officer

Learn more about RBS Royal Bank.
Customer Care Team
Inline image 1

Copyright 2017 RBS Bank. All rights reserved...

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#330006 by Michelle Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:34 am

Important Message From Roya l BankTransfer On Hold... Required Details "UPS ,DHL" (Shipment Tracking Number) Required.

Please find attached your Statement of Account .Thank you for banking with us
Regards.

Ross McEwan Chief Executive Officer

Total: 820.00 EUR Current status:

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from The Buyer account ,To this effect he or she

has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is

confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once

shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Mail the shipment

tracking code to our customer care only at :

Confirmed-Approved

[email protected]

Delivery Information

Address: Name: wasiu sanusi

Address: 11 Westmoreland Rd

City: Wallasey

State: London

Postal code: SE17 2AX

Address Status: OK To Ship

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Buyer ,please send the item to the above

address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us

@

If you have any problems then please contact customer services Offices open Monday to Saturday 8:00 to 16:00

[email protected]

Learn more about RBS Royal Bank. Customer Care Team

Copyright 2017 RBS Bank. All rights reserved Thank you for using Royal Bank! RBS Security Gurantee

100% Reinburdement

for unauthorized

transaction in

RBS Online

Banking

The Bank Of London Online Team.

Royal Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered no. 10268991.

Registered in England.

Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5H

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#332538 by Michelle Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:40 am
Associated with this scam

Delivery Information

Address: Name: G Shakespeare

Address: 51 studland close

City: Southampton

State: London

Postal code: So16 9BA

#362742 by Johnjohnjohm Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:11 am
This same person tried to scam me now, contacting me from yet another @accountant.com mail: this time he used
[email protected].
Be warned, ALL MAILS COMMING FROM @ACCOUNTANT.COM ARE SCAMS!

Phone number he used was: +44 7451 216094
Name he used was: Kevin J Hine
Adress he uses to revieve scam goods is: 97 The Crescent, Slough, SL1 2LJ, United Kingdom.
Note: he or some collaborators of him must live at this place to recieve the items.

@accountant.com = fake!