Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#326450 by Michelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 am

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2012 Honda CR-V EX. The car is in perfect condition, no electric problems, no accidents/liens/loans. No scratches, never been repainted. I have all the car manuals, title, documents. I'm selling this beautiful car because my daughter is in hospital, is very sick and I need money for treatment. The total price is $2,000 including delivery and handling to your address. I am desperate and I need to sell it in the next 10 days, that being the reason for selling it so low. My husband and I divorced last month, after the divorce I was awarded the car.
Because i'm very busy with my daughter I decided to sell it online through eBay because this protects both: buyer&seller. Also they will give you 5 days inspection period (test drive) and in the mean time, offers me the guarantee that you have the amount needed to buy it.
Let me know if you are still interested!

Information about this vehicle:
Mileage 63,546
Exterior Color Silver
Interior Color Black
Engine 2.4L 2354CC l4 GAS
Transmission Automatic

Thank you​

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376887 by Michelle Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm
Julie Regan <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your reply. The car is in Toepka, Kansas with all the documents at the shipping company Topeka Premium Shippers ready for to be delivered. I plan using their escrow and transport services. They guarantee 100% protection and insurance for both of us. Using this company, you will have it for 5 days to try it out. If by any reason, you decide against it, you can send it back at my expense and be 100% refunded in less than 24 hours. I will not get paid until you inspect it for 5 days and make a decision. For more details about how Topeka Premium Shippers works, please reply with your full name, shipping address and a phone number.
With your info, they will send you an email right away and you can also reach out to the company!

P.S I attached CarFax report.
Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#392908 by Michelle Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:52 am
We have a deal! I've received your details and I'll start the official procedure. EBay will contact you about this, you'll receive important guidelines + instructions from them. It might take up to 12 hours for eBay to verify your delivery info, this means that you'll receive the invoice tomorrow morning. I will also do the last checks so I can be ready with the shipping when they will approve the transaction. At this point the trailer is reserved for you.

Thanks and we will stay in touch,

Julie

Sent from my iPad

#396267 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:22 am
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 18:17:49 -0400
Subject: Re:

Hi, this is Julie. I apologize for the delay, i'm at work and I have a very busy schedule. About my 2015 Bendron 7 x 16 Enclosed Cargo few details:
D-rings, side wall vents, alum mags, led tail lights, stab jacks, anodized sides, ramp door, side door, white vinyl walls and ceiling, rtp on floor and ramp, A/C, elec pckg (2 4' fluorescent lights, 60 AMP panel box with life line), 6' 6" interior height, base cabinets, 1 strip of E-track on EA, wall transition on edge of ramp, two 3500 lb axles, breakaway kit, brakes on both axles.

This trailer is basically brand new aside from a few paint scuffs on inside of trailer. Purchased in November of 2015 and used only a few times by my husband who died 2 month ago. It has a clean/clear title in hand. The price was reduced at $1,000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the trailer before 23th September, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my iPad

Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 00:16:48 -0400
Subject: Re:

Right now I'm stationed at Offutt AFB, Nebraska, doing a special training and getting ready for my deployment. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay(using this service you will get a 5 days to inspect/test the trailer before I'll get any money.) so my presence isn't necessary. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. The shipping fees are included the final price. So, you'll get the trailer for $1,000, without any additional costs involved.
I am overwhelmed with the amount of work and I just finished all arrangements for my family prior to deployment. For the moment the trailer is the last thing left to do. So, in order to start the deal, I need your full name and delivery address so I can reserve the trailer for you and register the transaction with eBay and they will contact you with all the instructions step by step on how to complete the deal.

Julie

Sent from my iPad

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!