Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#326476 by Michelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 am

Hi again ,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I'm emailing you about the 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 I have for sale. It has all books, complete set of tools and keys and 141,288 miles, Engine 3.4L V6, automatic transmission. The price was reduced at $1,5OO as I need to sell the car at this price because my husband passed away not long ago (he was very sick) and this car brings me bad memories and that's the reason why I want to sell it asap. Another reason for selling it is because I work in military and right now I'm in a military base. We are training, getting ready to leave the country. The deal includes free delivery and the car will arrive at your address in 3 business days so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay. You will have 5 days to test and inspect it before I receive any money and if for any reason you find something you don't like about it, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Great Falls, MT sealed into a container and ready to be shipped to its new owner.You can see more pictures here, please click on the link : http://imgur.com/a/tn2B6

If you're interested in purchasing it, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more info on how to purchase it and how to make the payment and all I need from you is your full name, phone# and shipping address and eBay will email you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

Thank you,

Sgt. Melissa Anderson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#334384 by Michelle Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello ,

My 2012 Honda Odyssey is still for sale. It has 48,200 miles, engine 3.5L, Automatic and clear title. The price was reduced at $5OOO as I need to sell it before July 28th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to Syria replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a SUV/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 48 hrs so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with eBay . You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Great Falls, MT.The title is clean and free of any loans or liens!

If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone# and shipping address and eBay will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

You can see more pictures here, please click on the link : http://imgur.com/a/yrPIp

Thanks,
Melissa Anderson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.