Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#327167 by Marketmaster24 Fri May 05, 2017 9:11 am
I had a HP laptop for sale and I was selling it for $850. I had other offers and some offered me $1000 to ship it to them overseas. I told this buyer that I had a higher offer and she would have to match it or offer more. She said ok and asked me for a PayPal payment request once I sent it to her she never sent payment. I got multiple emails claiming to be from PayPal saying that in order to receive my money in my account that I would have to send the tracking number to that PayPal email. I checked my tracking and it was on hold and I asked the person why they put a hold on the item and they claimed that customs in Nigeria where she wanted this shipped to put the item on hold and I received an email claiming to be from customs asking for a sum of $550 for custom charges which PayPal told me was not true and this person doesn't exist in there database. I gave them her name, phone number she contacted me with, and also her email and all were not in there database. This girl is a scammer, lied to me, sent fake aka spoof emails claiming to be from PayPal and the Nigerian Customs. Her name is Kristen Lackford

Her email is [email protected]

Her phone number used is (732) 706-8328

Please contact me if you know this person or have any information on them
Advertisement

#327169 by Bryon Williams Fri May 05, 2017 9:14 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the fake Paypal email address.

(732) 706-8328
732-706-8328
VoIP

New Monmouth, NJ

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#327182 by Bryon Williams Fri May 05, 2017 10:23 am
See red bold.

Marketmaster24 wrote:I had a HP laptop for sale and I was selling it for $850. I had other offers and some offered me $1000 to ship it to them overseas. I told this buyer that I had a higher offer and she would have to match it or offer more. She said ok and asked me for a PayPal payment request once I sent it to her she never sent payment. I got multiple emails claiming to be from PayPal saying that in order to receive my money in my account that I would have to send the tracking number to that PayPal email. I checked my tracking and it was on hold and I asked the person why they put a hold on the item and they claimed that customs in Nigeria where she wanted this shipped to put the item on hold and I received an email claiming to be from customs asking for a sum of $550 for custom charges which PayPal told me was not true and this person doesn't exist in there database. I gave them her name, phone number she contacted me with, and also her email and all were not in there database. This girl is a scammer, lied to me, sent fake aka spoof emails claiming to be from PayPal and the Nigerian Customs. Her name is Kristen Lackford

Her email is [email protected]

Her phone number used is (732) 706-8328

Please contact me if you know this person or have any information on them

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/