Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#327376 by Bryon Williams Sun May 07, 2017 5:13 pm
Subject: Re: Vehicle Inquiry
To:

Hi,

I have received your email regarding the 2006 Nissan Maxima SE . The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no loans and completely serviced. The engine runs very good . The price for the car is $1,500 (including delivery and handling to your address).I'm selling it at this final price of $1.500, because my husband died 1 month ago and now I need to sell, that’s the reason I want to sell it a.s.a.p.
I travel a lot with my work, and that is why i decided to sell using Online Services of eBay Motors, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address( street, city, state, zip code) and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next hours to explain the entire procedure.

Details :
Miles: 74,136
Engine: 3.5L V6 Engine
Drive Type: 2WD front
Transmission: Automatic
Title: Clear

If you need further information don't hesitate to reply.
Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#327377 by Bryon Williams Sun May 07, 2017 5:28 pm
[email protected]

Hi Selling Chevy Silverado Only 102k Original Miles. Reply me at: Gln37Cpm @ gmail

* CONTACT * Gln37cpm @ gmail .com For sale: one year old red sex link laying hens!! Laying large brown eggs

If interested more info : gln37cpm @ gmail. com 2006 Ford F150 Crew Cab5.4 V8 Automatic 4x4, 107,500 miles.Power

[email protected] As much as I hate to do it, my baby is going up for sale. 1997 C5 with 171,000 miles and still going strong! Well taken care

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#327378 by Bryon Williams Sun May 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Subject: Re: Vehicle Inquiry
To:

Hi again,
Thanks so much for getting back to me, as I have told you in previous email my husband died recently. I have removed the listing from the site because I thought I found a buyer but it turned out he wasn't serious and didn't have all the money.
The car is stored with all the paperwork in eBay warehouse, in Kansas City, KS headquarters in container,sealed and ready for delivery.The transaction will be made thru eBay, all you have to pay for my car is $1,500 (delivery is already prepared and paid by me). You will have 5 days for inspection. During all this time eBay will keep safe the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decide to buy it. If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. But I don't think that this will be necessary because the car is like in the pictures and how I described it.You will receive the car with all the necessary papers notarized to pass at your name (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, insurance etc).

If you want to start the transaction with eBay just reply me with your full name,full delivery address and your phone number and I will get everything started as soon as possible(with no further obligation or fees),then eBay will contact you with further instructions.
Thank you