Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#327827 by Bryon Williams Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 am
AM Store < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello!
Thanks for inquire - Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens For Nikon Digital SLR Camerasat the price of $390.00. This product is Brand New, original box, sealed, never used, no scratches or any problems, comes in the manufacturer packaging with 2 year of warranty and all manufacturer supplied accessories.
We have an Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this is the last unit. We also offer free shipping on all products until the 13 of May(the shipping will take 3 - 5 business days).
If you want to order, please email us your shipping details and full name so we can place your order on Amazon. Amazon will confirm the order and guide you through the payment process once we will receive your details.
Our return policy is full money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied with our products.
Kindest regards!

AM Store <[email protected]> wrote:
My credit card expired and now,my Amazon account is down .Amazon can't process your transaction through the classic payment method and your order will be canceled. For that the Amazon guys set up this payment method.

Right now we will place your order at Amazon, they will confirm the order and guide you through the payment process soon. Meantime we will prepare the item for shipping and will be able to provide a tracking number after payment is sent to Amazon.

Thanks!!

AM Store <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi again,

I’ve just got a notification from Amazon, saying that they had sent you the details.Please also check your spam/junk folder Just wanted to be sure, that you have received it and you understood how to make/confirm payment. Thank you !

Subject: Re: Nikon 70-200 mm

My credit card expired and now,my Amazon account is down .Amazon can't process your transaction through the classic payment method and your order will be canceled. For that the Amazon guys set up this payment method.
You have to send the payment to Amazon via Amazon Gift Cards, they will hold and secure your funds until you will receive the item, only with your approval they will release the funds to me.You have 30 days time for any inspection. So if you don't like it, you can return the item and Amazon will give a full refund.

If you need help just reply to the invoice and Amazon will respond to all your questions.

Thank you !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement