Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#328672 by NeeNee666 Sun May 21, 2017 2:17 am
Hi, i am a seller too and i got similar this case like yours this morning. they also ask me to refund money 400 MYR for them. and the Agent is same with yours

AGENT BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Bank Name: CIMB Berhad
Act holder: Noreha Binti Muhamad Anuar
Acct No: 7008-0465-16
---------------------------------------
i ignore them and after they send 2nd email for me, the scammer write :

We have receive all evidence from the buyer that you are not a serious seller with all the conversations forwarded to our security department by the buyer, We want you to know that this case has been forwarded to the FBI and your Local police and they made us understand that they will give you additional 30 minutes for you to decide weather you will comply with the instructions or we they will charge you with internet fraud and you may serve up to 4 years in Guantanamo Bay detention camp, So we advise you to do as requested to avoid further.

--------------------------------------------------
i would like to know how is the progress after you meet this case?
Advertisement

#328673 by AlanJones Sun May 21, 2017 2:55 am
All you need to do is just ignore the emails and don't respond to the fake seller, fake bank and the inevitable fake FBI that will contact you.

No money has been sent, you are dealing with a scammer who is playing all the parts and who's only interest is in stealing your 400MYR

Please can you help other victims by posting the email addresses that the fake seller and fake bank are using

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#328675 by NeeNee666 Sun May 21, 2017 3:30 am
Hi, i am a seller to cheap sell my second hand dresses on Mudah. after i got a case in this morning, the buyer interest my dress and he said he staying other country for business trip. so he said he will transfer money for me. after they ask me to refund money 400 MYR for the agent. and the Agent detail is :

This confirms that you have received a payment of RM 433.00 MYR from Chong Ming Keat via CFT Bank 3rd Party International Transfer.

Reversals: This method of payment can not be reversed, Payment has been debited from the sender's account.

Inline image 3Transfer Approved ***SUCCESSFUL*** Payment has been deducted from your buyers account, Awaiting refund for overcharged amount before we credit your account

AGENT BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Bank Name: CIMB Berhad
Act holder: Noreha Binti Muhamad Anuar
Acct No: 7008-0465-16

Noted - AJ

I told buyer that i cannot refund money without receive any money from my bank. so they send me 2nd email

We have receive all evidence from the buyer that you are not a serious seller with all the conversations forwarded to our security department by the buyer, We want you to know that this case has been forwarded to the FBI and your Local police and they made us understand that they will give you additional 30 minutes for you to decide weather you will comply with the instructions or we they will charge you with internet fraud and you may serve up to 4 years in Guantanamo Bay detention camp, So we advise you to do as requested to avoid further.

they even wrong to write my bank account name and they got only my phone number and email. is it scammer right? can i just ignore them? i think they cannot do anything...
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is their detail for what i got:
Bank name : Citizen Financial Trust
the email what they send for me : [email protected] . <[email protected]>
and their logo i checked they are copy some other country to change different a lil bit to become own logo. their address is not verify, my antivirus is not allowed me to visit their page (http://www.cftconnect.com/)
the buyer WhatsApp is 016-642 7385 (Name : Dej)
#328693 by Mike Wilson Sun May 21, 2017 7:44 am
You can ignore them. www.cftconnect.com is a fake bank website used by criminals.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#342694 by jejung10 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 am
me too..i have been facing 2 case 1 customer said it need to refund rm470 and the other one is rm900...and 1 of them said he/she will make report to the fbi
#342695 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:31 am
They will not report you to the FBI. This is a scare tactic to steal more money from you.

Please post the full email where the scammers say they will report you to the FBI.

Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon