Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#328634 by NewWest Sat May 20, 2017 3:43 pm
The amount of years these scammers have been around they still haven't learned to write properly or with correct grammar. I'm selling my dining room suite and received a reply from a [email protected] , here it is. Removed information educating a scammer (BW).

Hello am so Glad is still Available for sale ...Okay Anyway your priced is favorably compared to others so I want

you to consider it sold to me. Am John Bradson, Am a Engineer but presently I am out of town working on sea. I want

to buy it for my use and make arrangement for the pick up. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible as I

am ready to seal the deal right away and pay you by certified cashier cheque as that is the only secure form of

payment that I have access to while am out town working..kindly get back to me with your Full Name and Home Address

to post the payment to you via UPS or FEDEX.. i will arrange for the pick up after payment is Done at your bank. I

will appreciate it if you consider it sold to me as am willing to Add extra $50 for holding it for me till payment

Arrive. i will be waiting your response.Thanks John
Advertisement