Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
by Michelle Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 am

I have just completed the bank payment and a confirmation email has been forwarded by my bank, you are supposed to receive a notification from my bank( RBC Bank) regarding the payment. You can check your inbox or junk e-mail for the confirmation of my payment. I want you to go ahead with the shipment and get back to me with the shipment details to enable the outstanding money directly into your bank account. This is the full name and address to make the shipment

Recipient Name: Micheal Taylor
Address: Door No16 Windspoint Drive
State: London
Postal Code: SE15 1SD

I want you to pack the item as a gift and make the shipment with DHL parcel and do not forget to reset the device to factory settngs before delivery. I wait for your answer with the shipment details once you send the shipment and do not forget to send the shiment Receipt to my bank email for proper verification.

Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement