Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#329259 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Subject: Re: Nissan Maxima 2010

Thank you for contacting me about my white 2010 Nissan Maxima that I have for sale. This car is in great shape (85k miles, 6 cylinders, automatic, fully loaded with navigation, leather seats, power sunroof, power windows, power locks, heated seats, newer tires, cold ac, cd changer, alarm, 2 keys, manuals, non smoker, garaged kept! drives perfect! clean&clear title).
It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It's in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident...I'm selling at this final price of $2,000 because my husband died a few months ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories and I along with my daughters decided to sell the house and we moved to Montana trying to start a new life.
You can see more photos here: Removed link

That's the reason why I want to sell it asap and my last price is $2,000 including delivery to your home address.
Let me know if you are interested, email me back.

Thank you,
Mary

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement