Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#329260 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Subject: Re: Nissan Maximam

The car is stored with all the paperwork in eBay warehouse, in Oklahoma City, OK headquarters in container,sealed and ready for delivery. Like i told you Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and I prepared the sale with eBay. The transaction will be made thru eBay, all you have to pay for my car is $1,000 (delivery is already prepared and paid by me). You will have 10 days for inspection. During all this time eBay will keep safe the money into a trust account. So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decide to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me.If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. But I don't think that this will be necessary because the car is like in the pictures and how I described it.You will receive the car with all the necessary papers notarized to pass at your name (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, insurance etc).

If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can move forward with this transaction.

Looking forward to hear from you!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#329261 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 2:53 pm
I have received your email regarding the 2004 Nissan Maxima with only 66,000 miles. The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price for the car is $1000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 20 years died 5 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it.
Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, to open a case with eBay Motors. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon