Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#329263 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 2:57 pm
"Debra M Jackson" <[email protected]>
Hi,

First, a few words about this 2009 Honda Accord EX-L is in perfect working condition, with nothing mechanically wrong - like new! This vehicle has 76,000 miles, used just to cruise. No accident history, clear title, no dents or dings and no scratches. Transmission type: Automatic. If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manual, keys, a buy-sell contract already signed by me and the clear title.

The price for the car is $2,000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I’m selling this car because my child of only 21 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it.

I travel a lot with my job and I want to make this deal through eBay Payments Protection. If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full name and shipping address, to open a case with eBay. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the vehicle. eBay buyer protection we are both 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Thank you very much and waiting to hear from you,
Debra M Jackson

hi again ,the car is located at eBay warehouse in Oklahoma City, OK. It's already sealed and waiting to be delivered anywhere (i will pay the shipping so all you have to pay is only $2,000). Like i said, we will use eBay Services so we can both be protected and insured. the car will arrive at your address in 3 days and you will have five days to inspect it. Once you inspected it and decided to keep it, you will confirm your decision to eBay and only then eBay will re-route the money in to my account. But, if by any reason, you won't be satisfied you will ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. In this way you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy and as you see I WON'T GET ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU WILL SEE AND TEST THE CAR!

If you want to start the transaction with eBay just reply here your full name, full delivery address and phone number then eBay will contact you by e-mail with an invoice and explain better the whole process...

P.S. please let me know if you want to know more about the steps of transaction

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement