Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#329264 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 2:59 pm
alice hudson <[email protected]>

Hi,

We have a low price on our 2009 Acura TL because we want to sell the car asap. The price is $2,000 including delivery to your home address. The sedan is in perfect condition, no electric problems, no accidents/liens/loans. The odometer shows 129,000 miles. Never been repainted. We have all the car manuals, title, documents and bill of sale. We're selling the car because our son died 4 months ago in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him. He was with his fiance's car coming home. The car belonged to our son and it brings us bad memories and that's the reason we want to sell it. The last price is $2,000. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay's Buyer Protection Program. This runs and drives great and it has V6 3.5L Engine , Automatic Transmission, Power Steering and Power Brakes.

If you're interested in purchasing this car just email me with your full name, address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
If you need more details feel free to ask.

Here are some pictures with the car: removed link

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement