Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#330572 by Michelle Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:35 am
Davide <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

The van is still for sale in excellent condition, with no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £3,419 delivered at my costs.
The deal will go strictly according to eBay rules and policy.

Thank you
Davide

Davide <[email protected]> wrote:

The listing is ended now. Photos attached. The only reason for selling this van so cheap is because I am involved in a military project and I will be deployed for 4 years to New Zealand to exchange experience. Currently I am in Ullapool, Scotland. Due to my location and since view is not an option I agree for a 5-7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the car back on my cost!
You can read more about it following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contex ... olicy.html

Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the car please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Thank You
Davide

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#331912 by Stocksy18 Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 am
Hi Michelle,

i have also been in contact with this person and received the same messages. Luckily i pressed further on the details and he went cold on me. Hope this helps. Stocksy.