Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#330820 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:26 am
Subject: PAYMENT completed: check for LLOYDS bank, receipt no .: RO-2842-609-0000-8120

I made a payment and I was alert, that payments have been sent to you and check my account and was deducted and my bank Send confirmation of payment, attached to the confirmation for you so you will want to check your Inbox or your spam email confirmation from Lloyd's Bank in London ... so will I encourage you to go to the post office (EMS POST) immediately and complete the shipping and Send to my Bank as well as sending a shipment slip to me ok ... This is the below shipping address.
Note: here is the information you need at the post office.

Receiver: Peter G. Shakespeare
Address: 51 Studland close
City: Southampton
Zip code: SO 169BA
Tel: + 447031922648

Subject: Re: PAYMENT completed: check for LLOYDS bank, receipt no .: RO-2842-609-0000-8120

Hello, i want you to understand that i have made the payment for the item, and i receive a notification from my bank that the money have been transfer to your bank account, but they will need to verify on the shipment before they can release the funds fully into your bank account, why my bank need to verify on the shipment before releasing the funds in your bank account is because the transfer is international transaction so they need to make sure that i don't lose my money and you, they are doing this to safe both buyer and the international seller for you and i not to lost anything of yours.
I hope you understand why my bank is asking for the shipment tracking code before they can release the funds to your bank account fully...so all you need to do now is to take the item to the post office and get it shipped to the address giving to you by me and mail the shipment confirmation receipt to my bank for their normal verification so that the money can reflect on your bank account....OKAY?

Subject: Juliana G. Shakespeare Just Sent You 1,200.00 RON Cash With LLOYDS Bank Transfer

Dear xxx

Please find attached Wire Transfer (RO61BTRLRONCRT00W5156002) on 14-June-2017 (This transfer can be opened/viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Regards.

Customer Care Team

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement