Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#331648 by Michelle Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:41 am

Salve , Grazie di avere risposto alla mia posta.
Allora sono d’accordo per comperarlo nel suo stato attuale. Per ciò io voi presi di dire agli altri acquirenti che il vostro bene è già venduto. Per ciò visto che sono di nazionalità Belga attualmente in spostamento per il lavoro così in Costa d'Avorio vista la distanza è preferibile che li pago per bonifico bancario poiché è il mezzo più affidabile ed il rassicurato.
Una volta che avrete ricevuto il trasferimento è attualmente che si prenderà un appuntamento per inviare o uno spedizioniere della società di trasporto FEDEX verrà al vostro domicilio per il recupero del mio futuro bene. Per la spedizione amerei dirli che tutto è interamente a mio carico
Dunque se siete d’accordo su questo principio poteste bene indicarmi le informazioni seguenti perché possa farvi il trasferimento :
Nome -Cognome del titolare del conto / Indirizzo di domicilio /
N°di telefono / il prezzo globale di tutti
IBAN o POSTPAY e il nome della vostra banca
Grazie per la vostra comprensione piacevole e resto in attesa di tutte le vostre coordinate bancarie per rendersi non appena possibile alla mia banca per effettuare il trasferimento sul vostro conto
Si possibile mandami tuo carta d'identita .
Cordialemente

Good morning

I would like to inform you that just come from the bank. The transfer order issued to the summer but you know that the money has not yet come into your account. The bank manager told me that the transfer is locked to the control or transfer must undergo various checks. To provide be validated. And you know that these controls require commercial expenses. These controls are:

1-A tax audit that require your social security number (the copy of your social security number)
2-A commercial control that requires expenses (which are of 187 Euros)

Then you know that these checks should be performed before your account is credited. So you have to anticipate these expenses of 187 euro for trade controls but you know that these expenses are added initial amount then you have to get a total sum of 595 .00 euro to your account 2 hours after the payment of 187 Euros you have to do for a company of Western Union those if I find the tobacconist I give the data upon which you must make ilpagamento these data are the responsibility of the commercial data service control

NAME: ANGE

LAST NAME: YANNICE
ADDRESS: RUE DE LA REPUBLIQUE
CITY: ABIDJAN
REASON: A ENTER AMICALE

I wish them that such transfers must imperatively be made so that it can get a leave pass that allow me to move the goods to even the customs that this procedure was communicated to me this morning and now my bank account is locked then I can not make any other transaction. Would you really forgive him for this procedure so new for me. You also know that I need to contact the company retreat then I expect all
are facts about the transfer. Thank you for your good understanding.

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Bank Notification-- Make no mistake, the Notification will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement