Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#331968 by Michelle Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:34 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#333442 by Michelle Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 pm
De: pharma cloud <[email protected]>

like i said we will deal with Amazon Payments that will be a neutral intermediary between you and me
I live in London UK and already have all my products on Amazon custody, ready to be send
I will record the transaction at Amazon and after Amazon will contact you.
After you receive the invoice, you will make the payment to the Amazon
Amazon will hold your money, I will not have access to the money until you receive and test the product
After the payment is made, Amazon will deliver you the package in 1-2 days at your address.
In 21 days, for any reason you are not satisfied with the package or it is not as described by me, can return the product and you get all money back from Amazon.
If you are agree with this, please send me your name and address+phone number and I start the delivery.
https://amazon.co.uk/home you do not need to register on Amazon.
If you are agree with this, please send me your name and address+phone number and I will register the transaction to amazon.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.