Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#332171 by Michelle Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 am
"Wiretransfer@BarclaysBankPlc®" [mailto:[email protected]]

It's Now Safe For You To Ship Out.

We hereby informing you that the Payment Confirmation which you received earlier is now approved and is ready to be released to your bank once you comply with this process. We will like you to know that we are expecting the shipment tracking number from you as soon as possible. We advise you to go and make the shipment with no further delay.

Go ahead with the Shipment of the item being ordered from you by our client (Munoz Fuertes Jennifer) and send us the Shipment Tracking Number for the Shipment Verification.

Once the shipment has been confirmed the total amount of (€ 419.00 EUR) will be remitted to your bank, from Barclays Bank straight into your Bank Account.

The process which you will have to follow so that you can get your money are being stated below:

[1]. Go ahead and Ship out the item ordered from you by our client to her provided shipping address.
[2]. Send the Shipment Tracking Number to us for the Shipment verification.
[3]. You will have to be patient till when the Shipment Verification Process will be over which does not take not less than 12-24 Hours.
[4]. Your account would be credited immediately the Shipment Verification Process is Over.

Thank you for using Barclays Bank Plc® Online Transfer Lives Made Much Easier.

Yours sincerely,

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#333793 by Michelle Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:58 am
Wiretransfer@BarclaysBankPlc® <[email protected]>

We want to inform you that the information are Ok and we have many applications on International Transfer and we will be very happy if you can try and update up with the Scanned Copy of the Shipment Receipt so that we can contact your Bank and make the Deposit to your Account as soon as its Confirmed. Your money is safe with Barclays Bank.

Note: Beth Malcolm has paid for the Service Charged and the Commission On Transfer (COT),no money is expected from your Bank as Commission, it has been paid by your buyer, we are waiting for the shipment receipt so that we can make the deposit to your Account and you can go and withdraw your money from your Account.

Here is the shipping address given to us below:

Name: Olawale Victor
Address: Nipost office Dugbe.
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
Zip Code: 23402

Thank you for using Barclays Bank.

Yours sincerely,

Margaret Keane,
Executive Vice President

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities