Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#333241 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:22 pm
Lydia < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello there,
I hope this email finds you doing well. My name is Lydia, and I am glad to see so much interest in my '04 Lexus RX330 that I have for sale. This car is in great shape, has been meticulously maintained with timely synthetic oil changes. New tires new plugs no leaks no warning shifts perfectly, I have washed/waxed the car every week or so, carpet is very nice dash is perfect, the seats are in great shape, recently added new brakes and a new tires, the exterior is in great condition. Interior is fully loaded with navigation, all power options including heated seats, navigation, backup camera, premium package, all wheel drive w/traction control, sunroof, CD player, tan leather interior. Has only 106,000 miles, its automatic, with an 3.3L 6-Cyl engine. I'm not interested in a trade and my final price is $2,400.
I have a clear title, without liens or loans on it, under my name. Also, I've attached you some more pictures with the Lexus in this email.
I’m selling it because my husband died 4 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories and I want to sell it as soon as possible .
I want to use Amazon so we can both be protected and insured by them. If you’re interested in purchasing the Lexus, just email me with your full name, PO Box or address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify Amazon that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thank you and have a great day,
Lydia Bennett

Lydia <[email protected]> wrote:

Please send me your full address too so I can register you as my buyer and Amazon will contact you to explain the entire procedure

Subject: Re: 04 Lexus Fully Loaded RX330

As I have told you in previous email my husband died recently. I had to move out and now I am living with my parents in Omaha, Nebraska. At the moment they are the only ones I can rely on. The car is here in Omaha, but I advertised it on other states also to get more exposure and sell it faster. The car is already at the shipping company, ready to be delivered to its future new owner. The deal is handled by Amazon so I don't have much to do about it. Using Amazon`s Buyer Protection Program, you get free shipping. So the price includes free delivery and you can receive the car at your address in 1-3 days. In addition, you get 5 days to try it out before buying it, and if you don't like it, you can send it back on my full expense. The car will come with all the documents including title, bill of sale and everything already signed and notarized into your name.
So I received your information and I already sent them to Amazon. They will contact you through email in the next 24 hours and let you know all the details about how to end this transaction. I'm sure you will love this car and I hope you will take care of it because I loved it very much.

Please keep me updated with any news from Amazon!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#333246 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:12 pm
Scammer is requesting money through Moneygram.

Subject: Your Amazon.com order for ''2004 Lexus RX330 Fully Loaded - Order ID 459092508''

Amazon Buyer Protection - Order ID 459092508

Dear xxx,
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Amazon. You can find the invoice for your item 2004 Lexus RX330 Fully Loaded attached to this email. For a better understanding on how to complete your transaction is necessary for you to read the invoice carefully.
For any questions contact Amazon Customer Service at: +1 818-668-3414.

Sincerely,
Amazon Buyer Protection

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/