Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#333245 by Michelle Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:50 pm
Barclays.Bank.® OnlineTransfer ® <[email protected]> wrote:

Please understand that our top most concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are heartily sorry to inform you that, we are unable to credit your account with ( 60.00 MYR ), because your buyer's account could not transfer that amount into your account and the least amount that we could process to your account is ( 460.00 MYR ). We want you to understand that an extra amount of ( 400.00 MYR ) has been automatically deducted from your buyers account, we have approved the ( 460.00 MYR ) and it is ready to be in your account after completing the process below:

1. Refund Back Overcharged Amount ( 400.00 MYR ) to the agent account below first.

2. Take an image or screenshot the receipt of the refund and forward it directly to your buyer and also to our verification department city.pay.direct@tim epass.com as a proof of refund for verification.

3. Once we receive (Proof / Receipt ) from you, it will be VERIFIED and we will UNLOCK the ( 460.00 MYR ) into your account immediately.

4. Note that this transaction has been approved on our data base and it cannot not be cancelled or reversed so, the refund is COMPULSORY to complete this transaction by refunding the additional amount.

Means To Refund

You are advised to make the refund to the account below (Agent)

Transfer Funds To Account Below:

Account Name:Ally Aziz

Account Number:164418119391

Bank Name: Maybank

Once done, kindly send the proof to our verification department city.pay.direct@tim epass.com

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in few minutes after the refund, which means you must refund the overcharge amount back as soon as possible unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this because it attracts charges for the buyer.

Thank you for using Barclays Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be replied to us via this mail directly. city.pay.direct@time pass.com
© Barclays Bank© , 1995 - 2017. All rights reserved.
Trevor Field
Barclays Bank
Customer Online Service***

Authorized Signature
© 1999 - 2017, Barclays Bank .
*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING BARCLAYS BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#333906 by Michelle Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:00 am
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Barclays.Bank.® OnlineTransfer ® <[email protected]>

* PAYMENT APPROVED*

========================================================================================================================

Sender's Account Details (from)

Account Name :

Account Number :

Bank Name :

Account Type :

Transfer Type :

Total Amount :

Transfer Status:

MUHAMMAD SYADZWAN

140292699**

Barclays Bank

Current

INSTANT

500.00 MYR

Successful (pending)
RM500.00 DR
Account No. 111128-00127756

Account Name

Yoga Pratama Putra

Bank Name
RHB
Transaction Reference SW18099887672990NL
Country Malaysia (MY)
Account Status
Verified
Transfer Status Accepted (pending)

Note: You will receive another email from us concerning this transaction shortly because an overcharge occurred while debiting your beneficiaries account just now. You will get an instruction on how to refund and complete this transaction before you will receive the money in your account.

Copyright © 2017 Barclays Bank, Inc. All rights reserved.

Barclays Bank Customer Online Service***

WaughSig.gif
Authorized Signature

Thank you for using Barclays Bank Wire Transfer Payment Service.We look forward to serving your online auction payment needs better in the future.
Barclays Bank Team.

FBI APPROVED®

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#334842 by Michelle Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 pm
Barclays.Bank.® OnlineTransfer ® <[email protected]> wrote:

Please understand that our top most concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are heartily sorry to inform you that, we are unable to credit your account with (50.00 MYR ), because your buyer's account could not transfer that amount into your account and the least amount that we could process to your account is ( 500.00 MYR ). We want you to understand that an extra amount of ( 450.00 MYR ) has been automatically deducted from your buyers account, we have approved the ( 500.00 MYR ) and it is ready to be in your account after completing the process below:

1. Refund Back Overcharged Amount ( 450.00 MYR ) to the agent account below first.

2. Take an image or screenshot the receipt of the refund and forward it directly to your buyer and also to our verification department city.pay.direct@tim epass.com as a proof of refund for verification.

3. Once we receive (Proof / Receipt ) from you, it will be VERIFIED and we will UNLOCK the ( 500.00 MYR ) into your account immediately.

4. Note that this transaction has been approved on our data base and it cannot not be cancelled or reversed so, the refund is COMPULSORY to complete this transaction by refunding the additional amount.

Means To Refund

You are advised to make the refund to the account below (Agent)

Transfer Funds To Account Below:

Account Name:Shrestha Bijaya

Account Number:102103218751

Once done, kindly send the proof to our verification department city.pay.direct@tim epass.com

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in few minutes after the refund, which means you must refund the overcharge amount back as soon as possible unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this because it attracts charges for the buyer.

Thank you for using Barclays Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be replied to us via this mail directly. city.pay.direct@time pass.com
© Barclays Bank© , 1995 - 2017. All rights reserved.
Trevor Field
Barclays Bank
Customer Online Service***

WaughSig.gif
Authorized Signature
© 1999 - 2017, Barclays Bank .
*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING BARCLAYS BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

#336892 by Michelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:56 am
From: Barclays.Bank.® OnlineTransfer ® <[email protected]>

his confirms that you have received a payment of RM 500.00 MYR from ALHASAN AlMANUDDIN via Barclays Bank Merchandise Payment Service which was accepted..

Reversals: This method of payment can not be REVERSED or CANCELLED. Payment have been deducted from the sender's account.

Important Notice: We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

We want you to understand that here at Barclays Bank our top most concern is to serve you better in terms of security.

We want you to understand that this is an international transaction and the sum of RM 53.00 cannot be received by you because it was insufficient to be approved by our database and it's the International Banking Policy.

The least amount that can be approved starts from RM 500.00. We are sending you this message because we have already deducted an additional RM 447.00 from your buyer's account (Automatically) so that it could reach the limit of transfer.

Therefore, we urge you to REFUND the balance of RM 447.00 making an instant transfer to our agent in your country via bank transfer or ATM machine CDM and send us the copy of the transfer confirmation/receipt for verification so that the total sum of RM 500.00 would be unlocked and credited into your account immediately.

AGENT BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Account Holder: Kairudin bin yusuf

Account Number: 164100293217

Once the transfer has been done by you, Please reply us with the proof of transfer confirmation and send to your buyer too.

Note: You MUST complete this transaction because the payment have been deducted from your buyer's account, and failure to get it done will attract extra pending charges for a pending transaction. We kindly URGE you to get it done immediately you get this message.

Please, If you need to ask a question or help, Reply to this email. This mailbox is being monitored and you will receive a response as soon as possible
Thank you for using Barclays Bank!
The Barclays Bank Team.
Rabo Bank © 2017 All Rights Reserve

All rights reserved. Barclays Bank(Europe & World Wide) Limited is Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe and World Wide as An Electronic Instant Money Transfer Institution.

Barclays Bank FSA Register Number: 226056

Transfer Approved ***PENDING***

#338265 by Mammar Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:26 am
Unfortunately I have send the money which is totally cost MYR1400. I feel very bad because the buyer then doesn't online anymore on WhatsApp. Thus, realising he's A scammer. What should I do now? Pls help me :')
#338266 by Bryon Williams Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:30 am
Contact your bank and see if you can recall the money.

Report it to your police.

Copy and paste the emails you received here. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#338267 by Mammar Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 am
How can I contact the bank? I am using the cdm machine of maybank. And I don't even have the maybank account. Will this drag to court? Oh come on, I am still A student.
#338269 by Mammar Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 am
Bryon Williams wrote:How did you send money??

Using bank in transaction. I snap the receipt that I have bank in to and send it to the scammer. Pls read my email that I have sent to you
#338270 by Bryon Williams Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:04 am
You have not sent an email to me.

Also you do not know how to contact your bank.
How can I contact the bank?

Stop all contact with the thief/scammer.

If you are wishing to spam. I advise against this.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#338271 by Bryon Williams Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 am
Do not Pm.

We can discuss this in the open.

I am not into on one's as they say. Plus I will post your Pm anyway.

#338272 by Mammar Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 am
Today, I got to know someone named Nadyazmi had scammed me with A huge amount of Rm1400. I don't know what to do now as I'm only a student. Pls I'm begging you to do something. I have lost my whole money.

This is the details
Gmail
TRANSFER SUCCESSFUL - Status - PENDING......... ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION***PROCEED WITH THE REFUND RIGHT AWAY***
Barclays.Bank.® OnlineTransfer ® <[email protected]> Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 7:17 PM
Reply-To: [email protected]
To:
Bcc:
undefined

Dear ,

This confirms that you have received a payment of RM 1,000.00 MYR from NADY AZMI via Barclays Bank Merchandise Payment Service which was accepted..

Reversals: This method of payment can not be REVERSED or CANCELLED. Payment have been deducted from the sender's account.

Transfer Approved ***PENDING***

View the "NOTE" of this pending transaction below

Payment Details

Amount: RM 1,000.00
Transport Charges:
Taxes and Insurance:
Account Type:
Total: ------
------
CURRENT ACCOUNT
RM 1,000.00
Transaction:
SW18099887672990NL

Buyer's Bank Details:

Name: NADY AZMI
Bank Name:
Account Number:
14029269***

Bank Details Status:

Verified!

Seller's Bank Details (As Provided by the buyer):

Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
MALAYSIA (MY)
Email:
Bank Details Status:

Verified!

Important Notice: We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

We want you to understand that here at Barclays Bank our top most concern is to serve you better in terms of security.

We want you to understand that this is an international transaction and the sum of RM 400.00 cannot be received by you because it was insufficient to be approved by our database and it's the International Banking Policy.

The least amount that can be approved starts from RM 1,000.00. We are sending you this message because we have already deducted an additional RM 600.00 from your buyer's account (Automatically) so that it could reach the limit of transfer.

Therefore, we urge you to REFUND the balance of RM 600.00 making an instant transfer to our agent in your country via bank transfer or ATM machine CDM and send us the copy of the transfer confirmation/receipt for verification so that the total sum of RM 1,000.00 would be unlocked and credited into your account immediately.

AGENT BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Account Mohamed Fazli Bin M

Account Number: 162357357527

Bank Name: MAYBANK

Once the transfer has been done by you, Please reply us with the proof of transfer confirmation and send to your buyer too.

Note: You MUST complete this transaction because the payment have been deducted from your buyer's account, and failure to get it done will attract extra pending charges for a pending transaction. We kindly URGE you to get it done immediately you get this message.

Please, If you need to ask a question or help, Reply to this email. This mailbox is being monitored and you will receive a response as soon as possible
Thank you for using Barclays Bank!
The Barclays Bank Team.
Rabo Bank © 2017 All Rights Reserve

All rights reserved. Barclays Bank(Europe & World Wide) Limited is Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe and World Wide as An Electronic Instant Money Transfer Institution.

Barclays Bank FSA Register Number: 226056
#338278 by AlanJones Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:37 am
You will need to speak to the branch of Maybank that you deposited the money at, but it is very unlikely that you will get your money back.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#338279 by Mammar Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 am
AlanJones wrote:You will need to speak to the branch of Maybank that you deposited the money at, but it is very unlikely that you will get your money back.

What I must said to him? I have been cheated or wrong transfer money instead?
Should I meet the police? Bcs seems the police doesn't care with these online stuffs
#338280 by AlanJones Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:52 am
I would tell them the truth and whether you talk to the police or not is up to you.

We can help you no further, you will have to sort it out locally with the bank and police.

Locking this thread to avoid any more time being wasted.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.