Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#335747 by Michelle Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:55 am

Thank you for your interest. I'm selling my 2006 SWIFT CARRERA 590 PR with a 2286 cc diesel engine, Manual, 2 Owners, 4 Berth, 36,000 Miles, 4 Traveling Seats, Full Service History. MOT Until 04/2018, Recent Habitation Service. All documents are in the original folders. 2 key fobs. The motorhome is in perfect condition, it has no accidents, no damage, scratches or dents. HPI clear and is fully paid . I ask only £4,800 because I just finished an ugly divorce and I am very glad that I took it. For my husband this was the most precious thing that he had. He cheat me, although we have 2 kids together, anyway, I don't want to bore you with my life's story...
The only reason that I ask £4,800, is because I want to get rid of all those bad memories, so, I can start live my life again.
The motorhome is in Exeter because I live here. As you can see from the pictures, the motorhome is in perfect condition. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the motorhome and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping costs ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it, please provide me your full name, address and phone in order to register you as my buyer. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

P.S. I attach all my motorhome pic.

Kind regards,
Sheila Clements

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement